Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

World Grand Prix Offer

Options
  • 06-10-2009 1:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭

Buy any thing from www.501darts.ie during the World Grand Prix and recieve 10% off.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭ratinakeg

501darts wrote: »
    Buy any thing from www.501darts.ie during the World Grand Prix and recieve 10% off.

Sounds good, I need loads of pear flights!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭ciarraibhoy

Any Tridents? trident%20rings.jpg

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,255 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Yeah I would be interested in some Tridents as well.

I don't use them tridents any more, kept wrecking them quickly enough so said feck this and gave them to a mate!:mad:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,255 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

I had the same problem Rat, sure I complained on here about it often enough. Bought myself a new board though and the tridents don't even have a scratch on them after about 2 weeks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Double Top

Kingp35 wrote: »
    I had the same problem Rat, sure I complained on here about it often enough. Bought myself a new board though and the tridents don't even have a scratch on them after about 2 weeks.

thats the thing with them, you need a good board to keep them in good nick, there life savers for me, i use to ge through about two sets of flights a week now i havn't changed my flights in ages

Me board is in good nick though:confused: Maybe they are just not for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Double Top

ratinakeg wrote: »
    Me board is in good nick though:confused: Maybe they are just not for me!

one of them mysteries,happenes to one set of my darts too, can't use them cos they just get shredded

Double Top wrote: »
    one of them mysteries,happenes to one set of my darts too, can't use them cos they just get shredded

That's really strange, never heard of a dart getting shredded before! What make and weight are they?

ratinakeg wrote: »
    That's really strange, never heard of a dart getting shredded before! What make and weight are they?

He means the tridents got shredded :D

• Advertisement

Kingp35 wrote: »
    He means the tridents got shredded :D

That's twice this week!:o:o:D:D

I'm not on the ball at all recently!:D

I put it down to tiredness!;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭501darts

sorry lads...i have no tridents...i cant them at a decent price

Hey rat, I can do you 35 sets of polymetronic or 30 sets of ruthless for €20.

Sounds like a good deal to me, I'll have a look tomorrow when I get payed, cheers 501!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭MACK DE KNIFE

best flights long lasting target check www.a180dartstarget%20blue.jpg

Sorry 501darts I bought a heap of stuff tonight from the stall!:o:( Your site is next on my list though mate!

No problem rat ;)

Advertisement