Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Treble Trainer...Chect it out

Options
  • 04-10-2009 1:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭

Check this out and tell me what you think....
    So crazy it might just work.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,255 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

That actually looks like a good idea. As long as the covering isn't made of plastic because that would ruin the point on your darts, then I thing it could be a great aid for practicing your doubles anyway. I could definitely do with something like this!

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭padr81

it is made of plastic and its pointless tbh. What exactly does it do except knock stray darts onto the floor?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭501darts

Not a bad point lads....if its plastic your darts are ruined and if its rubber it wont last too long because it will chip if you hit the edge.....guess I wont be placing an order for them......Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 9,955 ✭✭✭Degag

It would seem pretty pointless but perhaps it might focus you better to hit the target or something???:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

Degag wrote: »
    perhaps it might focus you better to hit the target or something???:confused:

at a stretch thats about the only positive I could muster up....otherwise(as already said), just practice yourself

• Advertisement
Advertisement