Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

REJUVENATION - ALTERN8 - BANANA BOYS - PRESSURE - 30TH OCT @ THE VAULTS

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭daragh_k

The work is done folks now its time to party. Get your costumes on and get yourselves down to the Vaults tonight. For the biggest OLDSKOOL Rejuvenation Party so far !!!!!!!!!!!! Doors open 9pm.

Lets get it on !!!

Here are the set times.

Mask Hysteria Room
    ==============

Altern 8 - 1am to 2:30am (finish)
    Pilgrim - 12am to 1am
    Suburban Sounds - 11pm to 12am
    Illusion - 10:30pm to 11:00pm
    Smiley Boys - 9:30pm to 10:30pm
    Pailo - 9pm to 9:30 pm

Last Night of the Ormond Room
    =====================

The Banana Boys - 1am to 2:30am (finish)
    Pressure - 12am to 1am
    James Devlin - 11pm to 12am
    Daranoid - 10pm to 11pm
    Karl Brady - 9pm to 10pm

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

Excellent stuff daragh, see ye later

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

How was it lads? Haven't heard anything from anyone I feel out of the loop...

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭daragh_k

Jay D wrote: »
    How was it lads? Haven't heard anything from anyone I feel out of the loop...

Ah it was a great night Jay all the hard work paid off !! Pics are up on facebook/bebo for you viewing pleasure !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

Excellent I'm delighted it went down a storm, although have to say I knew it would!!

How about a new invention where instead of just recording a set you can record the people and surroundings and let one absentee enter and simulate the night at a later date?

Now that's fresh thinking.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,614 ✭✭✭es-cee

as i said on the 'ALTREN 8 NO MORE' thread, best night ive had in years, absolutely brilliant. cant wait 4 the next 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭KEN.G

Big thanks to all the DJ's and clubbers who made this a great night.

Mask Hysteria Room

MaskHysteriaRoomRejuvenation.jpg

Ormond Room

OrmondRoomRejuvenation.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭fionntang

still listening to the rejuvination promo mix :) ,glad to hear it went well,hope to see mark archer and mark butler in the clarence sligo soon again too!

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭KEN.G

fionntang wrote: »
    still listening to the rejuvination promo mix :) ,glad to hear it went well,hope to see mark archer and mark butler in the clarence sligo soon again too!

Cheers, we didnt get around to recording the night but heres that night in Sligo for anyone who missed it.........

-- Altern8 Live @ The Clarence Sligo - 18-4-2009

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 KENNYPILGRIM

the nite wasnt recorded due to sound problems so as i said to Ken and Daragh i'll redo what i played and put it up on the net for them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,614 ✭✭✭es-cee

the nite wasnt recorded due to sound problems so as i said to Ken and Daragh i'll redo what i played and put it up on the net for them.

lovely stuff kenny, would love 2 hear it, spent most of me time in the ormond room that night so would deffo love 2 hear your set.:cool:
    have ya any other breaks sets '92 -'94 knockin about anywere 4 d/l?

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭holton

KEN.G wrote: »
    Cheers, we didnt get around to recording the night but heres that night in Sligo for anyone who missed it.........

-- Altern8 Live @ The Clarence Sligo - 18-4-2009

Have to say this set is a lot better than the one they played in Kennedy's earlier on this year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 KENNYPILGRIM

Heres my set from the nite with altern8 in the vaults

oldskool 90-92

LIVE @ REJUVENATION - 30- 10-09 OLDSKOOL 91- 92 ENJOY http://www.mediafire.com/?jzo0gzizy1k

MANIC - IM COMIN HARDCORE
    ELECTRIC CHOC- SHOCK THE BEAT
    CONVERT - NIGHTBIRD
    RAZOR BOY & MIRROR MAN - BEYOND CONTROL
    DJ SEDUCTION - YOU & ME
    SY KICK - NASTY REMIX
    PRODIGY - WIND IT UP
    SONZ OF A LOOP - FAR OUT
    DECKTITION - LOVE RUSH
    M.D.EMM - GET DOWN ( PERSONAL EDIT )
    XRAY XPERIMENTS - TAKE NO CHANCE
    DJ RAP - DEVINE RYHTHM