Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Design your own flights

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,255 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Can you post up a link to your design Rat or are you not able to do that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭ratinakeg

Kingp35 wrote: »
    Can you post up a link to your design Rat or are you not able to do that?

I tried to do that, was not able to. I'll try it later!:D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,255 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Here's my pathetic 5 minute effort. Obviously it wouldn't have those stupid lines going across it, thats just the grid the site uses to help you design your flights.

29xcga8.jpg

Here's my pathetic 5 minute effort. Obviously it wouldn't have those stupid lines going across it, thats just the grid the site uses to help you design your flights.

29xcga8.jpg

Not bad, how did you copy the image?

Took a print screen, pasted into paint and then cropped the image.

Then did the usual upload to tinypic. Took about ten seconds :)

• Advertisement

Version 2

2vts806.jpg

Took a print screen, pasted into paint and then cropped the image.

I'm lost here, don't have a printer!:(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

LMAO

im sorry, you dont know how funny that is till you understand what Kingp35 said

im rolling around laughing here, classic stuff

LMAO

I have no idea what you's are on about!:confused::confused::D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Carrickman

LMAO

Now now dont be cruel:D

• Advertisement

ratinakeg wrote: »
    I'm lost here, don't have a printer!:(

Absolutely brilliant Rat, burst out laughing when I read that! :D

There should be a key up the top right of your keyboard called print screen or prtsc or something like that. If you press that key it takes a copy of whatever is on your screen when you press it. So do that then go into microsoft paint, right click and press paste. You will then have a copy of whatever you copied in paste. Then just crop the image (that is use the icons on the bottom and sides of the page to get rid of the parts of the screen you dont want if that makes sense) then save the image in paint, upload to tinypic and away you go. It's not nearly as complicated as it sounds.

You don't need your printer :D

Absolutely brilliant Rat, burst out laughing when I read that! :D

There should be a key up the top right of your keyboard called print screen or prtsc or something like that. If you press that key it takes a copy of whatever is on your screen when you press it. So do that then go into microsoft paint, right click and press paste. You will then have a copy of whatever you copied in paste. Then just crop the image (that is use the icons on the bottom and sides of the page to get rid of the parts of the screen you dont want if that makes sense) then save the image in paint, upload to tinypic and away you go. It's not nearly as complicated as it sounds.

You don't need your printer :D

:o:o:o:D

Thank you!;)

59srh3.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Double Top

it's the only pic i could find that looks like a beast

Double Top wrote: »
    it's the only pic i could find that looks like a beast

Nice flights D.T!:D

I'll try get another one for you!

Designed these ones for me mate;

2d6nnld.jpg

looks better on the preview button, he is gonna order them!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭mack81

First post on the darts forum as ive only really got back into it in the past few months after a few years. Really enjoying it again but still a lot of practice needed :o

Anyway, i thought this was a cool idea when I cam across it so I did up a couple for myself. Might purchase them, i think they look pretty smart (if i do say so myself):D

P.s sorry for dragging up an old topic.

mack81 wrote: »
    First post on the darts forum as ive only really got back into it in the past few months after a few years. Really enjoying it again but still a lot of practice needed :o

Anyway, i thought this was a cool idea when I cam across it so I did up a couple for myself. Might purchase them, i think they look pretty smart (if i do say so myself):D

P.s sorry for dragging up an old topic.

Welcome back, I think the white one looks better!

Advertisement