Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

first aid course.

• 30-09-2009 11:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭

anyone know if there's a first aid course going on anywhere?

my friend wants to do a course, but doesnt know where to go for one.

thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭Irish_polizei

Google it, heres a link.... http://tinyurl.com/ybgrd66

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

The SU are trying to get one organised,if there is enough interest it will go ahead at the end of the month,tis in your e-mails.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 DarkBluebells

Try your local Order of Malta Ambulance Corp. they usually run public first aid classes :) Check out www.orderofmalta.ie for your area's info.
    Either that or try the Red Cross website.
    Good Luck to your friend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭Irish_polizei

there was an email sent around in college. good info on a course starting in college soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭XDivaX

there was an email sent around in college. good info on a course starting in college soon.

Yeah that is right- you can put ur name down on the list at student union stationery shop in main buildings at moment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Email is out about the first aid course :D

It will be taking place in Feb. All they need is a €10 deposit which you will get back once you complete the course.
    Happy days :D
    Sign up people! It's always handy to know and looks good on the CV too:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 nevancito

ToniTuddle wrote: »
    Email is out about the first aid course :D

It will be taking place in Feb. All they need is a €10 deposit which you will get back once you complete the course.
    Happy days :D
    Sign up people! It's always handy to know and looks good on the CV too:cool:

Where do we sign up???
    Student union stationery shop????

nevancito wrote: »
    Where do we sign up???
    Student union stationery shop????

Yup. Or else ask over at the student union. Think there are 3 or 4 different days to do it on. (Only takes a day it seems:confused:)
    Must check the email again and the date and see which one I can do. Plus pop over the €10.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 nevancito

ToniTuddle wrote: »
    Yup. Or else ask over at the student union. Think there are 3 or 4 different days to do it on. (Only takes a day it seems:confused:)
    Must check the email again and the date and see which one I can do. Plus pop over the €10.

was there at student union today and the course will be on 5th of february.
    not good to me. grrrrrrrrr.
    it does take only a day

nevancito wrote: »
    was there at student union today and the course will be on 5th of february.
    not good to me. grrrrrrrrr.
    it does take only a day

There was an email stating different dates...unless other people who have gone up and all suggesting the 5th....
    Well it better be in evening or something like that:confused:
    I'll have to pop over and find out myself.

• Advertisement
Advertisement