Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where in god's name would i buy a....

Options
  • 30-09-2009 7:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Beachball!!? (In Dublin)

Have no idea where to begin looking for one at this time of year. Need it for a paper maché base shape. Fairly large one really. a good bit bigger than your head?

Any suggestions welcome. Or comparitive ideas. A balloon wouldnt be the right shape or strong enough

Thanks very much.. :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 bunny2009

I have seen in Smyths large balls attatched to a springy wire for kids. They are the size of a beachball.

good Luck

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Redpunto

Tescos were selling off kids outdoor toys - maybe they might have them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Codswallop

bunny2009 wrote: »
    I have seen in Smyths large balls attatched to a springy wire for kids. They are the size of a beachball.

good Luck

Brilliant. Thanks for the speedy reply. I'd say it's a bit much to ask if you knew how much they cost? hehe, on a bit of a budget!
    Redpunto wrote: »
    Tescos were selling off kids outdoor toys - maybe they might have them?

I'll give it a look. Cheers!

Also. Just went to ebay and there's a 24" one in the UK ..about €3.68 including P&P. Probably woth just ordering that instead? not gonna find one easily for anywhere near that price, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 wendywii

try Ebay

Advertisement