Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starting a hip hop band?

Options
  • 30-09-2009 11:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

I know this should probably be in the Musicians section, but I figured most people interested in hip hop wouldn't be looking in there.

Anyway, I'm a drummer, playing 6 years looking to start a hip hop group.

I have a guitarist who is interested, I'm looking for other people such as a DJ/or someone with samples, and a bassist and of course an MC.
    Its really just a rough idea at the moment but I'd love to get some kind of jam going to see what we could produce.

Mainly influenced by more classic hip hop, especially the roots and a tribe called quest.

If you think you're interested or if you know anybody who would be then PM here, or e-mail susswald@hotmail.com

Or if you cna give me any advice on where to look for people that would be sweet too.

Advertisement