Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Glock 23f for sale

• 29-09-2009 8:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭

Hey there, Tim O'Keeffe here...
    I'm selling my KWA G23f, found here new on MIA http://www.mainirishairsoft.com/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=453

I am selling this airsoft pistol for E150 including 4 magazines, Altogether new the lot is worth around E210! I'm selling so cheap becuase its around 6 months old and is a bit scuffed, I looked after it well and its a great little gun! Empties a full 25round mag in around a second if the mag's kept warm! A real beast in CQC.

Selling from limerick, you can pick it up from anywhere around limerick. I'll post it, but I'd want the postage cost also.

Post back if you're interested.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

All sales have to be completed on thread, so you'll have to remove your email mate:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Its not to safe to give your e-mail on a public forum either.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

Any chance of a photo of the other side of the pistol and the rear of the slide

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Timooo_23

Thanks for the heads up, slow connection, so can't put up as many pics as i want to... Like I said, its a bit scuffed, but works perfectly.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Leftyflip wrote: »
    All sales have to be completed on thread, so you'll have to remove your email mate:)

Timooo_23, consider Leftyflip's suggestion your only get out-of-jail-free card. Since you've amended your advert before it came to my attention, you'll do with a warning.

I suggest you read the rules. Post-haste.

• Advertisement

Just read them there. Sorry about that. Will be more careful in future. Genuinely didn't know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭dark21

Sorry mate, already have an MP5k. It isn't as nice as yours, but it does me nicely! Sorry...:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭hawk_eyes84

just a question for you wat fps is this glock and i noticed in one or two of the pics the bottom of the grip seems to be glued ????

The fps varies greatly with the temperature of the mags! The warmer they are, the harder it shoots and kicks! At room temp. it shoots at around 270fps, which is decent for a pistol! But on a hot day I've clocked it shooting at 305fps!!! And the bottom of the grip is glued on, the little spacer comes with the gun was loosely placed on the mag, it wobbled and rattled a lot, it also was only on the mag i got with the gun, so it looked bad (In my opinion)... So I stuck it onto the bottom of the gun instead, so now all the mags sit in nicely and there's no wobbling. Its easy to remove if ya don't like it. I've no problems with any questions so tear away lads:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭NinjaLmk

Offer €100 collected in Limerick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭hawk_eyes84

offer 120 will meet you in ennis or could have it collected

If I was goin to ennis I'd expect the 150... I am workin in shannon, Ennis is the same distance home in the opposite direction... Maybe 140 if your nice to me... :)

How about the gun with 2 mags for 130 and drop to Ennis. Or 120 and pick up from Limerick.

If you want the gun and 3 mags for 120 pick up from limerick its yours.

offer 120 will meet you in ennis or could have it collected
    Meet your offer minus 1 mag... Still interested?

Keeping the glock, upgraded the slide, i fell in love with it again... it only cost me 10 euro:) Babye!

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Luke Loughran

Timooo_23 wrote: »
    Keeping the glock, upgraded the slide, i fell in love with it again... it only cost me 10 euro:) Babye!

So is it still for sale or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭Daz95

Lad this is 9 years old!

Advertisement