Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest place to buy an Eclipse Pro Board in Dublin City?

Options
  • 21-09-2009 7:26pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,255 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know the cheapest place to buy a board in the city centre? Mine is in bits and the wires are coming out of the board which is very annoying so I'm gonna bite the bullit and buy a new one.

It's 43 euro in argos. Is that the cheapest or does any of the sport shops stock them for less?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭501darts

Argos is the cheapest shop in Ireland by a long way...I can have delivered to your door for €42.35 and if you take away the 5% discount when you use your boards.ie username it works out at €40.25.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭Daffy501

Its a pity ye cant get to Newry !! i got my eclipse pro board in Argos up there for 19.99 sterling which converted to 23 euros , way cheaper than Dublin :P

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭Dessiemc27

I have stocked up with blade III's for the season. at 19.99 stg you cant beat that anywhere. During last years lakeside they went down even further in price to 16.99 stg.

Advertisement