Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worst Autotune Ever

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

ToeRag881 wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFIYn515tyg

Straight outta ireland representin. This ****s gone viral hahaha

Not surprised, how in the hell did he decide that it sounded acceptable enough to post on the web??? Its absolutely awful though, whatever career he was planning to make out of it is pretty much wrecked now! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 ToeRag881

Its not serious tho. The guy in the pics has nothin to do with the song, and the guy who did the song is mortified anyone heard it as he was only testing the autotune thing hahahaha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Jesus that's terrible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

ToeRag881 wrote: »
    Its not serious tho. The guy in the pics has nothin to do with the song, and the guy who did the song is mortified anyone heard it as he was only testing the autotune thing hahahaha

How did ya find that out?? :D:D The guy in the pictures looks like (to use an american term) a douche..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭weiss

is this tom-thebox ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

haha class

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

I'm loving this. Have ever since I heard the song before Christmas. That combined with the Tom O C pics is just the perfect marriage. I can see how this has become an internet sensation.

We're trying to convince Dizzy to do a follow up tune. He could respond to all the youtube haters. It'd be deadly.

Advertisement