Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eek eek eek!

Options
  • 16-09-2009 11:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭

I have just scrambled the forums looking for the right place to put this and saw " when things begin to pear shaped" so i think here suits!

I recently bought this really nice shoulder bag, cost me a few bob to say the least but its kinda of white/cream colour. Anyway i was keeping it for college cause its just the right size but it was in the wardrobe on top of a piece of colourdy paper (an advert or something). so i pull it down from the wardrobe and the colourdy paper has transferred on to the white bag. It looks filthy and awful, i tried rubbing it off but no luck. Anybody have any suggestions?

The bag isn't leathery but feels that way, its lacoste and all their bags feel the same i think, so you might know?!

Please help!

Thank you sooo much!

P.s. i blame my bf entirely for the piece of paper in the wardrobe!! haha!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭Fink Goddie

foobi wrote: »
    I have just scrambled the forums looking for the right place to put this and saw " when things begin to pear shaped" so i think here suits!

I recently bought this really nice shoulder bag, cost me a few bob to say the least but its kinda of white/cream colour. Anyway i was keeping it for college cause its just the right size but it was in the wardrobe on top of a piece of colourdy paper (an advert or something). so i pull it down from the wardrobe and the colourdy paper has transferred on to the white bag. It looks filthy and awful, i tried rubbing it off but no luck. Anybody have any suggestions?

The bag isn't leathery but feels that way, its lacoste and all their bags feel the same i think, so you might know?!

Please help!

Thank you sooo much!

P.s. i blame my bf entirely for the piece of paper in the wardrobe!! haha!

The ladies lounge!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭foobi

thanks!!

I copied and pasted over to the other forum, could someone delete this please??

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

foobi wrote: »
    thanks!!

I copied and pasted over to the other forum, could someone delete this please??

Gladly.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement