Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

looking for cans of compressed air in Cork City.

Options
  • 10-09-2009 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

anybody know where i can buy a can of compressed air in cork city. Tried a few places like soundstore and argos but no luck. Need it to clean the fans on my laptop from dust build up so it must have some form of a nozzle on it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭mudokon

neirbo777 wrote: »
    Tried a few places like soundstore.

Did they say they were out of stock as that is where I got mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 neirbo777

ya they said they were out of stock, didn't know when it would be back in. They said to try callahans up the street from them but they siad they never stock it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭mudokon

There are a couple of computer accessories places on Castle Street I think & there is the Cork Computer Clinic across the pedestrian bridge from the College of Commerce. Not sure these would stock them either though.

Easons might be worth a try too as they stock some computer accessories.

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭reic

Try the photo shops. Camera World in Oliver Plunkett street, Spectra on Patrick street, Denis MacSweeney off Oliver Plunkett street.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,515 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

cartridge kiosk castle street or theres a place across from the subway next to bus station.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

maplin will have them
    this is what i use to clean out my fans they have little straw nozzles as well
    http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=25351

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Dankoozy

buy a lil compressor with a tank its cheaper in the long run

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

"Brando1" your issue doesn't really relate to getting a can of compressed air. ;) Maplin should have it.

Advertisement