Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KRS One & Buckshot - Survival Skills

Options
  • 09-09-2009 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭

Anybody hear this yet?? It's really good, guest spot are insane, immortal tech, pharoahe monch, slug, ruck and rock, it's well worth checking out!

Good month for hip hop!

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

i've only heard one track off this so far, you can take a listen here:

http://www.djbooth.net/index/tracks/review/krs-one-buckshot-ft.-mary-j-blige-the-way-i-live/

This song is produced by Black Milk and has Mary J on the hook, quite like it and i'll be on the lookout for the album.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,820 ✭✭✭floggg

Have just heard the 'robot' track so far, its pretty good.

heard a snippet of the track with k'naan, wasn't to impressed, sounded a bit forced by k'naan's usually extremely high standards.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

the video for Robot

i like it, nice comparison of hip hop now and in the good ol days.....along with a little slap in the face to Jay Z at the end - The Official D.O.A.

Advertisement