Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Vote Turd for Lisbon

• 09-09-2009 11:42am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭

Okay, so there is alot of talk about this Lisbon thing going on. Quite a few avid Yes voters....quite a few avid No voters. But what about the un-decided? What about the people who don't care enough to pick either Yes or No. Well I have a third option for you (or rather a turd option). For the mass un-decideds out there you can do what I will be doing come that faithfull polling day. When I am in that little cubicle looking at that slip of paper, instead of ticking one of the two boxes that they have so carefully laid out for me, I shall be writing TURD FERGUSON in big bold letters and making my own box for that particular option. Then I will tick that box and depending on my mood I may even draw a little cartoon penis too.

So fellow boards peoples, if you are sick of all the Yes and No propaganda and you don't really care which way it goes....vote for me istead.

Thank you for your time.

This post has been paid for by the Turd Ferguson for Lisbon Party, in association with the League of Pedobears for Sexier Children

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

cop yourself on boyo. its an important treaty thats to be taken seriously. if you have no intention on voting yes or no, dont bother voting at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Turd 4 prez

• Registered Users Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

You're not THAT popular.

Now if Terry posted something similar...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I'll be writing "Giant Douche"

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

cop yourself on boyo. its an important treaty thats to be taken seriously. if you have no intention on voting yes or no, dont bother voting at all.

If it so important why are we being giving a choice to vote on it, twice even?
    The only right answer is yes, no is a fake option.

99% of other EU countries just passed it outright and didn't give anyone else a choice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭Sean Quagmire

Can't we just leave a massive turd in the cubicle as a calling card..

I'll start on the bran flakes now.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,973 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

We didn't treat the end of the world seriously, so I don't think that Lisbon's out of bounds for merry quips.:P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

BEING AN IRISH CITIZEN GIVES ME THE RIGHT TO SPOIL MY VOTE IF I WISH AND ABSOLUTELY NOBODY CAN STOP ME FROM DOING THAT

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭laoisforliam

phasers wrote: »
    I'll be writing "Giant Douche"

Everyone knows that the hilarious, super-cool, 'turd sandwich' is better than the stupid, unfunny 'giant douche'!!

Vote Turd Sandwich!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Everyone knows that the hilarious, super-cool, 'turd sandwich' is better than the stupid, unfunny 'giant douche'!!

Vote Turd Sandwich!
    You're a turd sandwich

You're a turd sandwich

We're all turd sandwiches...yayyyyyyyyyy

• Registered Users Posts: 25,057 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

I was gonna vote yes, then I read all the "better than thou" posts from the Yes campaigners here, so I decided to vote No, then I read all the ridiculous reasons behind that, so i decided to be undecided, then i read this thread, so I'm gonna vote Turd

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

so you're going to waste your time by spoiling your vote? what are you hoping to acheive with this? i really dont understand your purpose :confused:

You're a turd sandwich

OOOhh, post reported you giant douche!!

not really

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭bluto63

Recognition is my guess. If enough people put Turd Furgeson down, he'll be famous!

so you're going to waste your time by spoiling your vote? what are you hoping to acheive with this? i really dont understand your purpose :confused:

I dont wish to "acheive" anything and yes I am going to "waste my time" by doing this. And maybe you dont get my "purpose" but there are quite a few people that do and those are the "people" that I am writing this for.

"thank you"""""

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

I'm completely illiterate and am unable to vote as they won't let me bring my Mexican typing monkey into the voting both with me.

You're a turd sandwich
    OOOhh, post reported you giant douche!!

I also reported you Phasers...

...For being Hilarious.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,973 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Please don't do it in Kerry, or I'll be arrested again.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

Take a picture with a camera phone of your s(p)oiled voting card.

Would make a nice avatar

• Registered Users Posts: 25,057 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

We could all smuggle in a picture of a poop and fold it inside the ballot paper then drop it in the box without them seeing it.. they won't know what hit 'em

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭Ed_

If it so important why are we being giving a choice to vote on it, twice even?
    The only right answer is yes, no is a fake option.

99% of other EU countries just passed it outright and didn't give anyone else a choice.

Technically the French and the Dutch voted no also so their respective parliaments said "**** you" to the electorate and ratified it anyway. Ireland voted no so they say "not good enough." You must vote again. This is a democracy?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Vote Giant Douche.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,920 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

screw you turd!!

You have no boobies. No flash of puppies, no vote :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Ed_ wrote: »
    You must vote again. This is a democracy?

YEP, a strange one, we moan about voting!

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

screw you turd!!

You have no boobies. No flash of puppies, no vote :mad:

Can't argue with that logic...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

Ed_ wrote: »
    Ireland voted no so they say "not good enough." You must vote again. This is a democracy?

the same as the divorce referendum, whats your point here ED?

Or should I say divorce referendum S

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

the same as the divorce referendum, whats your point here ED?

Or should I say divorce referendum S

bout ten years of a difference actually. Did you vote in the divorce referendum?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement