Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kid Cudi - Man on the Moon

Options
  • 08-09-2009 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,706 ✭✭✭

Anybody heard this yet? What do you think?

I listened to it a couple of times. I absolutely love it and think it is excellent but I have always liked Kid Cudi since he was on 88-Keys album last year. It is a really atmospheric album and best listened to from start to finish. Not going to be for everyones tastes but you feel that Cudi has made an album where every single beat was chosen with the utmost care.
    :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Da GOAT

i hate the day n night song.

what else of his is decent, plz name some songs bcoz im rly hating that song

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Da GOAT wrote: »

plz stp tlkng lik tat kay? txtspk iz againzt te rulez.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,706 ✭✭✭Raoul

Da GOAT wrote: »

Eh, soundtrack to my life is pretty good, listen to that and tell me what you think.

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Da GOAT

Orizio wrote: »
    plz stp tlkng lik tat kay? txtspk iz againzt te rulez.

m k

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

It's a really solid album. I wasn't sure what to expect because I'd heard people describing it as pop-punk. Some of his lyrics are a bit ropey but not enough to turn you off the songs. The guests also add quite nicely to the songs but I find Common a bit annoying on it. Only other thing that annoyed was the intro and outro are part of the songs instead of being their own track but that's faily minor.

A standout debut effort. Now I'm looking to see how Drake is going to fair with his seeing as he's been touted as the next big thing and his mixtape wasn't bad. It should be interesting anyway.

• Advertisement
Advertisement