Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Legends of the Oche

Options
  • 07-09-2009 9:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭

Lads,

Dunno if this has been mentioned before but one of my mates was talking about this the other. From my lurking of the darts forum I have not seen it mentioned.

Legends of the Oche

Think it would be worth the money for an enjoyable evening, would love totake Bristow to town :pac::pac::pac:

Cant get a hold oftickets for the PDC in Citywest, so this might have to do......

Anyone else thinking of going?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭ratinakeg

Lads,

Dunno if this has been mentioned before but one of my mates was talking about this the other. From my lurking of the darts forum I have not seen it mentioned.

Legends of the Oche

Think it would be worth the money for an enjoyable evening, would love totake Bristow to town :pac::pac::pac:

Cant get a hold oftickets for the PDC in Citywest, so this might have to do......

Looks like a great night of darts but I'll be at the Citywest, they should have re-scheduled to attract a bigger crowd!

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭git_ireland

ratinakeg wrote: »
    Looks like a great night of darts but I'll be at the Citywest, they should have re-scheduled to attract a bigger crowd!

Yeh I thought that meself but for us folks who wont be at Citywest it will have to do........... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hopefully I will get me hands on tickets somewhere and not have to go...
    Any ideas where to get tickets from? Rang Citywest but no help...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭ratinakeg

Yeh I thought that meself but for us folks who wont be at Citywest it will have to do........... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hopefully I will get me hands on tickets somewhere and not have to go...
    Any ideas where to get tickets from? Rang Citywest but no help...

Best bet is to probably turn up on the Friday evening at the Citywest, should be a few people there selling tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭git_ireland

Cheers but it is a bit of a spin forme to stand outside in the hope that someone has spares. might put an add on toutless soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭MACK DE KNIFE

ratinakeg wrote: »

yes im at the citywest, that legends nite was badly organised? bristow be probarly at the citywest anyway that nite??????? leave lowe and george there???:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭MACK DE KNIFE

Lads,

Legends of the Oche

if u want 2 see eric bristow? i have him in the sallynoggin inn sunday 25th
    october thim and keith deller tickets only 10 euro 4 my kids charity.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭marwelie

I have three spare tickets for the Legends in Vicar St. If youre interested PM me. Face Value

Advertisement