Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dollhouse Season 2 Info (Spoilers, You've been warned)

Options
  • 05-09-2009 1:13pm
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭

TV critics got their DOLLHOUSE 2.1 screeners today (wrapped in a lovely burgundy t-shirt and a note from Joss Whedon).

Titled “Vow,” the episode is superb: funny, suspenseful, sexy and willing to kick around more than a few Very Big Ideas. Combined with the series’ terrific “lost” episode (“Epitaph One”), “Vow” roughly triples my investment in this series’ fate. Which is to say, its eventual cancellation will be three times harder to bear now than the day before I saw “Epitaph One.”

Hints of what awaits:

* Apparently much time has elapsed between 1.12 and 2.1. Not as much as between 1.12 and “Epitaph One.” But still.

* This season’s Big Bad may or may not be one Sen. David Perrin (Alexis Denisof, who played Wesley Wydham-Pryce on “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” and “Angel”). Perrin also may or may not be the season’s Big Good. 2.1 fails to specify Sen. Perrin’s party affiliation.

* Claire Saunders' existential crisis (turns out she’s FAKE!) means a BIG Amy Acker episode before she wanders off to her role on ABC’s midseason ensemble drama “Happy Town.” (My understanding is Acker will continue to recur on “Dollhouse” even as she stars on the other series.)

* 2.1's teaser and first act likely contain the series’ funniest 12 minutes to date.

* There’s a lot more to Adelle and Paul’s first-season-ending “arrangement” than a lot of viewers may suspect.

* Sierra is a fleeting highlight, looking for a few moments like she just wandered off the “Mad Men” set.

* Tahmoh Penikett’s “Battlestar Galactica” co-star Jamie Bamber (who’s only half-American) uses his Brit accent. The two former CAGs share a big scene near episode’s end.

* “Epitaph One” vet Felicia Day does not turn up in 2.1, but word is she's back later in the season.

* Another clue for you all: The Walrus was Paul.

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/42243

Sounds good, read the link for a bit more info if you want I didn't continue with it cause I thinks whats here is enough to get me exicted.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 allx_uk

I still haven't seen Epitaph One - Anyone know where'll I'll find it??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,906 ✭✭✭J-blk

allx_uk wrote: »
    I still haven't seen Epitaph One - Anyone know where'll I'll find it??

It's on the DVD/Blu-ray Season 1 box set...

Now I'm getting really excited about season 2, OP - sounds promising indeed. Hopefully ratings will reflect the improvement in quality and we'll get a few more seasons out of the show...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭DeWitt

So excited for season two. Not long to go now.

I'm watching season one at the minute. Love it!

Advertisement