Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DART PLAYERS REQUIRED

Options
  • 02-09-2009 9:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

WITH THE NEW SEASON NEARLY UPON US BRAY FISHING CLUB WILL BE MEETING UP FROM MONDAY 21/09/09 ANYONE INTERESED IN JOINING THE CLUB FOR THE COMING SEASON ARE WELCOME TO COME ALONG

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭ratinakeg

bazm wrote: »
    WITH THE NEW SEASON NEARLY UPON US BRAY FISHING CLUB WILL BE MEETING UP FROM MONDAY 21/09/09 ANYONE INTERESED IN JOINING THE CLUB FOR THE COMING SEASON ARE WELCOME TO COME ALONG

Sh!te I'll only be getting back from the British Open that night, what will I do?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 bazm

come down the following monday mate we will be there every monday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭ratinakeg

come down the following monday mate we will be there every monday

Sound, jlx sent me a PM earlier! Can't wait!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭jlx

just a reminder any new players intrested in joining the fishing club we will
    be meeting up tonight 21/09/09 and next monday 28/09/09.

Advertisement