Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hip hop r'n'b clubs in cork??!!

Options
  • 29-08-2009 10:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

hi all,
    so i'm moving to cork in a few weeks and i really wanna try and find some good hip hop r'n'b clubs to go to.. I live in dublin at the moment so need to find an alternative!!
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

The JAM in the Pavillion nightclub on Friday nights is the only one I know of. They can get some very good acts down, and if not Stevie G and a couple of other guys DJ. The turnout doesn't tend to be huge but it's a very nice venue so it's a shame it's so under appreaciated.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Stevie G normally posts here when there are big nights on so keep an eye out for them.

Other than that I'm not famliar with the clubs in Cork

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭shell022

cheers thanks.
    Looks like i'll have to have my own hip hop nights in my bedroom!!!

Advertisement