Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PDC Darts tickets - City West October

Options
  • 28-08-2009 8:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I am looking for 2 tickets for Friday/Saturday/Sunday (all or any) or 2 season tickets for the upcomming PDC darts in Citywest.

Anyone know of any good sites for buying these as the Citywest hotel are sold out.

Thanks,
    Tom

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭Daffy501

Hi Tom,

Try this link for tickets mate

http://www.dartstickets.com/tv-tournaments/world-grand-prix-darts.html

Hope you get some :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭tomcollins97

They are charging €155 for 1 ticket for 1 night!

I will watch it on Sky before I pay that price!!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,255 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

They are all sold out mate. you best bet is go up to the City West on the night of the darts. The hotel usually have a few extra tickets to sell and there will be spares floating around as well which you should pick up for half price.

If you want to buy tickets for darts events these days you have to be very quick off the mark!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 jen2980

Hi I have 3 tickets for the Saturday 10th October. Will sell for face value, I paid €40.00 each for them. if anyones interested let me know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 thedazza

Hi,

I am looking for 2 tickets for Friday/Saturday/Sunday (all or any) or 2 season tickets for the upcomming PDC darts in Citywest.

Anyone know of any good sites for buying these as the Citywest hotel are sold out.

Thanks,
    Tom

hi tom have 3 tickets for saturday face value give me a call on 0868205075. darren

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 D Dang

I HAVE A TKT FOR SALE FOR TOMORROW NIGHTS DARTS. FACE VALUE -€35.
    I CAN MEET OUTSIDE CITYWWEST OR IN THE CITY CENTER. 086 0786897.

Advertisement