Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phillip Morris

Options
  • 26-08-2009 9:18pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Dont know much about this guy at all, just that his name is Phillip Morris, he's from Chicago and that he's making some really dope songs.

This song is a banger, it also has the funniest opening line to a song possibly ever and the props in the video are used to excelent effect :p

If you like this song then look up some of the related clips.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭godspal

That was really good! Best stuff I have heard from boards since Shad.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

check this out as well, a group called Sandpeople, just stumbled accross it now:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eI1-fGcny_o&feature=player_embedded

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭ghostface ste

Wow that was great. Beat and production were also sick. I take it Phillip Morris is the main chap on the song, some great rhymes. Off i go to google now....

And brilliant 1st line... great spot boom bap

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Sounds nice. I suppose the only question is how Boom Bap has heard of this guy and I haven't...:mad:

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Wow that was great. Beat and production were also sick. I take it Phillip Morris is the main chap on the song, some great rhymes. Off i go to google now....

And brilliant 1st line... great spot boom bap

He is the second guy in the song
    Orizio wrote: »
    Sounds nice. I suppose the only question is how Boom Bap has heard of this guy and I haven't...:mad:

i guess it was just a lucky find on my part :D

EDIT: Have you heard of this guy

• Advertisement

thought i'd jam up another couple of his songs

Mr. Morris

May I

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Listening to it right now. He has a kind of nerdish Aesop Rock type voice that I find vaguely off-putting.

Advertisement