Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCDSU - Should we just ignore them and start our own Union?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,350 ✭✭✭Het-Field

El Siglo wrote: »
    They're some shower of knob heads.:D
    It reminds me of the video on AH regarding the FF Árd Fheis, with all the retarded FF Supporters standing behind David Davin Power. My God, they must be the most deluded sychophantic, selfish rats I've ever come across. KBC should be renamed the Hitler Youth and the UCDSU be called the Leibstandarte Hugh Brady!;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InkL_qou54I

This one ?

In fact, they look smarter then those who frequent your average KBC meeting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭scop

mad lad wrote: »
    Bury your head in the sand & take everything that's thrown at you - never try to improve the conditions you operate in. Great.

You do realize that sometimes its those that fight to change things who end up throwing things at the rest of us? Its just you lot end up so deep in la-la land you still think your on the side of the students.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

Het-Field wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InkL_qou54I

This one ?

In fact, they look smarter then those who frequent your average KBC meeting

That's the one!:D
    Do you see the youngish looking chap on the right of David Davin Power, with the red tie and big ears? Well my sister went to school with that lad and he actually managed to fail english in his leaving cert, hence failing the leaving cert. So, trust me when I say; those people (in the video) are fucking retards!;)

Advertisement