Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baseball jerseys

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

Who supports the Mets then?! :pac:

Unfortunately for me, I ended up supporting the Mets.

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭paulelectronica

Unfortunately for me, I ended up supporting the Mets.

And me also . :)

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭muppet_man

www.covee.nl

very cheap shipping

Bob

€35 shipping for orders under €250 :eek:
    I could get a ryanair flight and collect it myself for that :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 mayun

z_nix wrote: »
    I'm new to the forum so I might not know all the rules but I myself have been looking for MLB jerseys and hats (Blue Jays specifically) for cheap.

A couple of websites I came across were www.dhgate.com and www.ioffer.com

DHGate is similar to eBay but all the sellers are in China. You're effectively dealing with the factory that makes the authentic jerseys themselves but the problem is they expect you to buy wholesale.

iOffer is similar but it's a bidding system. So you don't have to pay the full price listed. It's similar to going up to a store owner and asking if you can strike a deal.
    Thanks a lot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Crucial Youth

This may be a bit of a cop out but Tk Maxx have the odd jersey in there and always really cheap.I picked up a blank Dodgers jersey for €15.They have a lot of Majestic stuff that might be good for training too.

• Advertisement

And i'd say keep an eye on ebay for jersies.Just make sure you ask the seller for an invoice and be clear on the shipping cost.I picked up a sweet Phillies road jersey for €33 and that includes shipping.

Got this bad boy in the post today 297254_283606581660768_100000342840264_948488_1479138852_n.jpg

No number cause im a cheap ass but finally happy to have the jersey :)

Went to order a Phillies bull pen cap and while I was ordering picked up a woolie hat and t shirt.total came to 41 dollars went to finish up transaction and saw shipping was $51!!!!!the **** is that?!

Needless to say I cancelled the order.that is extortionate.my mate in the UK ordered a hat a while back and got slapped with a substantial customs charge on delivery.

Come on MLB.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

Go to footballfanatics.com (don't mind the name, they do all of the Big 4 US Sports). $20 delivery per order which is great value. I'd hold off till after Christmas at this stage though as the tax man might be extra vigilant this time of year. They have a great selection of gear although I've never looked at the Phillies page (didn't want to burn my eyes!)

Yeah I was aware of that site too. They didn't do the exact hat I wanted but something similar plus they do this shirt: http://www.footballfanatics.com/MLB_Philadelphia_Phillies_Golf_And_More/Reyn_Spooner_Philadelphia_Phillies_Red_Stadium_Scenic_Button-Down_Shirt which I desperately need in my life : )

Covee.nl also does some serious MLB stuff. They carry mote alternate caps than MLB.com from what I can see. Also good if you are ordering bats,balls or other practice stuff. Shipping isn't too bad either.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 504 ✭✭✭LeftBlank

I haven't ordered from them yet, but ESPN America's shop (which is actually a company in the UK called TA Sports) has replica jerseys for 48 euro plus 6 euro shipping.

Their customer service is very responsive, and I have recommended them to people based on that.

http://www.espnamericashop.com/mpl/products/Baseball-and-Softball/26/Adult-Clothing/37/Replica-Jerseys/49

Bumping this thread to ask has anyone had any recent dealings with this site?

Advertisement