Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

immortal technique

Options
  • 21-08-2009 10:22am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,783 ✭✭✭

i dont know whether much of you guys have heard of him.he started off mainly underground. his albums are revolutionary #1,revolutionary volume #2 and the 3rd passage.

i reckon he is easily the best rapper ever.
    check out" dance with the devil" .if you thought eminems stan was clever then this will blow your mind
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qggxTtnKTMo

anyways im just passing it on.i saw him in new york and was blown away

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭Napoli

i dont know whether much of you guys have heard of him.

He is mentioned in nearly every second thread around here :p

I bought all of his albums off amazon because I wanted to support the guy rather than just downloading them for free. He is something different alright but some of his views are a bit extreme. He comes across as a bit anti-white sometimes. And claiming 9/11 was an inside job? He seems like he is a bit of a nutcase tbh.

Dance With The Devil always comes up in any convo about Immortal Technique. It's a real nasty song but it shows he doesn't shy away from anything.

I strongly advise you to pay attention to his "skits", especially The Message And The Money. It's a great insight into how things are run in the industry. Serioulsy ****ed up. We need more guys like Immortal Technique who genuinely won't compormise freedom of speech for a record deal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭imported_guy

Napoli wrote: »
    He is something different alright but some of his views are a bit extreme. He comes across as a bit anti-white sometimes. And claiming 9/11 was an inside job? He seems like he is a bit of a nutcase tbh.
    you should listen to some vinnie paz then :P, he talks about him wanting to do jihad, islam and quran, and how he would rather die for palastinans lol, and hes italian american

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭ghostface ste

i dont know whether much of you guys have heard of him.he started off mainly underground. his albums are revolutionary #1,revolutionary volume #2 and the 3rd passage.

i reckon he is easily the best rapper ever.
    check out" dance with the devil" .if you thought eminems stan was clever then this will blow your mind
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qggxTtnKTMo

anyways im just passing it on.i saw him in new york and was blown away

He is by no means the best rapper ever but he has got some great lyrics. Saw him in Andrews Lane when he played here last year (earlier this year?) and was a very very good gig. Likes to preach to the crowd a bit but was great atmosphere at the gig

Edit: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055364576

Thread might interest you

Advertisement