Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contact Information for Veronica Fortune Teller Cork City

• 14-08-2009 5:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi, i am looking for contact information for Vernonica the fortune teller. i believe she is located in blackpool. If you could pm me her information, phone, address, what her rates are and so forth would be most appreciative.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 murphyev

hey ya did you ever get the details for veronica in cork? or do you know
    of any other good people in the area?
    ive been to see veronica before and she is very good, well i believe so anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 mary j

hi guys, id love to get veronics number off ye, i cant find it anywhere, can you please send it to me?
    ta v much x

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

People are given the numbers of various psychics/fortune tellers/whatever, and then, after they've had their readings from them, you rarely get these same people providing feedback on here. The feedback would obviously be of constructive use to other people.

But instead you get people on here joining boards and making a grand total of ONE post, where they're pleading for some psychic's number like the sky is going to make a bolognese out of them, and clogging up the Psychics&Mediums section in the process. Then they never bother their holes posting again.

Once the baby gets the dummy, baby stops crying and you don't hear a peep out of it ever again. That is, until the baby wants a different, better-looking dummy.

For Christ sake like

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Afternoon, MrM. Your post should really be in the feedback thread. Problems with how the forums run belong there or should be taken up with myself or stevenmu.

Oryx wrote: »
    Afternoon, MrM. Your post should really be in the feedback thread. Problems with how the forums run belong there or should be taken up with myself or stevenmu.

I didn't know the Feedback forum existed (until now). Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Not the feedback forum, the stickied thread in the para forum. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Dani Dani

Hi, i am looking for contact information for Vernonica the fortune teller. i believe she is located in blackpool. If you could pm me her information, phone, address, what her rates are and so forth would be most appreciative.

Thanks

Hey could some1 pm me veronicas phone number is please :P

Dani Dani wrote: »
    Hey could some1 pm me veronicas phone number is please :P

Hi, Veronica's number is listed in the Psychics and Mediums Directory on paranormal.ie. Link here: http://www.paranormal.ie/directory.html Scroll down that list using the little grey bar to the right of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Dani Dani

Hi, Veronica's number is listed in the Psychics and Mediums Directory on paranormal.ie. Link here: http://www.paranormal.ie/directory.html Scroll down that list using the little grey bar to the right of it.

thanks a mil

• Registered Users Posts: 1 DELBOY2017

Hey , can you message me a number for veronica please. I would be very grateful if you could .Thanks :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭shalom

DELBOY2017 wrote: »
    Hey , can you message me a number for veronica please. I would be very grateful if you could .Thanks :)

Pm you

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Mjodie123

Could I please get a number for Veronica? Thank you x

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭popcornbowl

Anyone got Veronica's number? Thanks

Advertisement