Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairy backs - Hot or not?

Options
  • 14-08-2009 8:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭

So ladies, hairy backs, eh?

Is a hairy back on the man in your life the epitome of manliness? Coupled with the receding hairline, the well-formed beer-gut, is it the final piece in the jigsaw that makes your man complete?

Or, does his hairy back make you shudder, reminding you that you have your own personal grizzly bear who looks the same no matter which way you flip him?

Ladies of BRGH, I put the question to you - Hairy backs - hot, or not?

Hairy back - hot or not? 61 votes

*Shudder* No, not hot
    0%
    YEAH BABY. Makes a man complete
    65%
    --Kaiser--mudgeeceespoofilyjBenoJupiterKidLarianne#Smokey#Lux23louthandproudh57xiucj2z946qemma82CRAIG07wongClare Bearhblock21pynerMadame Razzcwboysilvervixen84 40 votes
    Em, whatever....
    34%
    Tom Dunnethe_sycoWackerasharkmanFozzie BearChorcaishockwavewarrenaldoSligoBrewerGinnyAbiReg'stoyMJORdonmeisterChewChewhomer simpsonteddy_303GymJimGear9992Bloody Nipples 21 votes

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Em, whatever....
    Depends on the man its attached to....:p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

I like a bit of hair on a man's chest or belly but hairy backs are a bit much. I can imagine most lads would be disgusted if I had a hairy anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

Lux23 wrote: »
    I like a bit of hair on a man's chest or belly but hairy backs are a bit much. I can imagine most lads would be disgusted if I had a hairy anything.

Depends. Post some pics and we'll decide!;)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

oh thats just dying for another topic to be started...

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

splinter wrote: »
    oh thats just dying for another topic to be started...
    Hmmmm

/wanders over to FaP. I hear the mods over there are great with subjects like this

• Advertisement

Depends. Post some pics and we'll decide!;)

Here you go, this is a good day. Mod note: NWIHSFW (No Way In Hell Safe For Work)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

smashey wrote: »
    Hmmmm

/wanders over to FaP. I hear the mods over there are great with subjects like this
    O rly?

I've never experienced a hairy back but I suppose it's something you'd have to learn to accept. Like finding out you bf doesn't like bacon.

If it was Harry from Sex and the City hairy we might have a problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

Here you go, this is a good day. Mod note: NWIHSFW (No Way In Hell Safe For Work)

80456372.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

There is also the advantage of a hairy back that you have something to grab a hold I guess for certain more engertic moments.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭keefg

hairy_back.jpg

• Advertisement

80456372.jpg

I bet you still would.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭keefg

This

It's safe for work by the way :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭Wacker

Em, whatever....
    My new wimmins seems to like mine. The saucy wench! She complains about my beard though.

For those of you curios, it's on display from about 3:48 in this short film, starring me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItpaOdjmzmg

Enjoy.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

would'nt hold it against a fella but it sheds all over the place, not the best :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭MJOR

Em, whatever....
    i love hair anywhere on a man

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭Nuggles

Back hair isn't good.

Hairy chest, fine, happy trail, fine, hairy arse acceptable, hairy back, ewwwwwww.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

I'd rather a nice, smooth back but really, if the guy was hot, I wouldn't actually give a fcuk!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭Squiggle

Hairy back and shoulders ftw. Third bloke from the left is where we should be at. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

Squiggle wrote: »
    Hairy back and shoulders ftw. Third bloke from the left is where we should be at. :pac:

I'm actually not to far off that one probably not that hairy but probably hairier then the one 4th from the left

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

I probably have a bit too much of it myself to the point (risking getting banned from BGRH for saying this) where I've thought about getting waxed or something.

Luckily for me it's not much of an issue at the moment as I haven't found a woman insane or blind enough to be interested in me!

My own view is that the woman would prefer little hair on a guy's body.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

Don't know about hot, but I imagine it would keep you warm

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Em, whatever....
    I've thought about getting waxed or something

:eek: Sir, the door is that way
    >

• Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Evolutionists have a theory that women are more attracted to men with less body hair, because when they sweat they'll cool down faster and be better able to out run a predator. Last time I checked, we were top of the food chain, so my hairy back is here to stay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Em, whatever....
    No harm in a bit of hair. I think waxed chests and backs look very unnatural on a guy. Makes them look like a plucked chicken.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭SoWatchaWant

I got a good deal of hair, pretty much everywhere, back especially

Advertisement