Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeat Exam Results

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Coz112

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    When you're selecting modules on the repeats portal, you'll be able to pick and choose your D modules. It'll calculate your residual for you when you've selected the module, so we'll say you select your F module (which you have to repeat) and one of the D2's, it'll tell you if that's enough to pass the year before you confirm it.

Ok, thanks! I can get away with repeating the F and one D2, but I'll repeat a D1 as well to stay on the safe side...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

Is the Repeats registration open yet, or is it just not showing up for me? :confused:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

sup_dude wrote: »
    Is the Repeats registration open yet, or is it just not showing up for me? :confused:

Opens on Wednesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭OhMSGlive

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Opens on Wednesday.

Can't wait. /sarcasm

Advertisement