Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vegitarian Haribo

Options
  • 06-08-2009 3:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭

anyone know if any bricks and matter sells em in ireland?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I will let you know if I see any, not sure

Which ones are we looking out for again?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Just ones with no gelatine

Just ones with no gelatine

I know that.....now get me the brand names like yours supposed to monkeybutler!!!

Moonbaby wrote: »
    I know that.....now get me the brand names like yours supposed to monkeybutler!!!

haribo I believe.

:pac:

• Advertisement

~Frumpled face~

Fine!

Mega Sour, Cola Breeze, Sour Delicious, Gummy Bears, Wummis, Zoo, Tropical Fruits and Sour Tongues.

Really, I can eviserate Gummy bears and not feel guilty now?
    How cool is that? :D

God I miss those gummy bears, first I'd make them do filthy things to each other and tehn devour them.

And we thought you'd be the hardest to turn. :D

• Advertisement

You have secret meeting about turning us?

/run

• Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

Moonbaby wrote: »

i like it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭taram

The Pico-Pasta mini packs in the multipack of Haribo you can buy in Aldi is veggie. But the only one in the whole multipack so kinda pointless :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Fugly

Is it possible to get veggie jelly babies... *drools at memory* I'm totally craving them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Irishpimpdude

taram wrote: »
    The Pico-Pasta mini packs in the multipack of Haribo you can buy in Aldi is veggie. But the only one in the whole multipack so kinda pointless :P

But i bet you eat the whole pack and not just the veggie ones

I doubt that mister. Dunno if most people would even buy the multi pack if some were not veggie, I would not.
    Fugly wrote: »
    Is it possible to get veggie jelly babies... *drools at memory* I'm totally craving them

jellytots are way better and are vegan!

Nah, only nab them if someone else has a pack. Not even really meant to eat sugary things *tears*

And agree Tar, jellytots are sooo nice, can squash them into tiny chewy burgers nom nom. Jellybeans are a close second :)

taram wrote: »
    Nah, only nab them if someone else has a pack. Not even really meant to eat sugary things *tears*
    Lol, no sugary things? A poor life that would be. :)

And agree Tar, jellytots are sooo nice, can squash them into tiny chewy burgers nom nom. Jellybeans are a close second :)
    Yes exactly, I love squishing em up into burger things haha. And jellybeans are nearly as good.

/strokes chin

yes, most excellent

jellytots are way better and are vegan!
    Jelly tots are yuck!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    Eww EWW I'd rather eat a live cow, than them.. gross.

Fugly wrote: »
    Jelly tots are yuck!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    Eww EWW I'd rather eat a live cow, than them.. gross.

No taste this woman! :p

• Advertisement

I've got taste! damn it jelly babies taste sooo good *drools*
    There has to be veggie friendly ones, I mean gelatine can easily be replaced with seaweed extract.

And you get the thrill of eating babies... :D:D..

I'm sure there might be some pectin ones somewhere.
    And I do agree about the thrill of eating babies, hmmm.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,140 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Fine!

Mega Sour, Cola Breeze, Sour Delicious, Gummy Bears, Wummis, Zoo, Tropical Fruits and Sour Tongues.

Pics to make it easier (yes i'm that bored Tar)
    haribo_mega_sour_180.jpgharibo_cola_breeze_180.jpgHaribo%20Halal%20Sour%20Delicious.pngharibo_gummi_bears_180.jpgharibo_wummies_180.jpgharibo_zoo_180.jpgharibo_tropical_fruits_180.jpg
    haribo_sour_tongues_180.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭Mark Hamill

Mellor wrote: »
    haribo_mega_sour_180.jpgharibo_cola_breeze_180.jpgHaribo%20Halal%20Sour%20Delicious.pngharibo_gummi_bears_180.jpgharibo_wummies_180.jpgharibo_zoo_180.jpgharibo_tropical_fruits_180.jpg

Are you sure that they are vegetarian? They could just have halal gelatin in them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭Washout

Are you sure that they are vegetarian? They could just have halal gelatin in them.

they are...read the following release on veg society page.

http://www.vegsoc.org/press/2009/haribo.html

but i cant find a phsical shop selling them yet

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Collie147

Washout wrote: »

No shop in dublin that I can find, although maybe try around the mosque on South Circular Road, there is a little shop down just past it at the corner just by the canal that might sell them.

But you can get some on the veganstore.co.uk

http://www.veganstore.co.uk/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=1&Category_Code=520

• Registered Users Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭Mark Hamill

Washout wrote: »

Cool! Time to enter the happy world of veggie friendly Haribo!

Mellor wrote: »

Haha nice one mate, that is pretty bored. :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

Collie147 wrote: »
    No shop in dublin that I can find, although maybe try around the mosque on South Circular Road, there is a little shop down just past it at the corner just by the canal that might sell them.
    I'm gonna take a walk down there later and see if they do, its only 20min walk from me:D

Gotta say i love this page, all the sweety, sugary goodness that comes with long lost treasured favourites:D

• Advertisement

Not much good to the OP, but there's a chain of shops in Germany (and think Austria) called Gummi Baren Land, they do a few types of veggie jellies. So anyone on holiday, bring me back some sour bears :)

Advertisement