Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is Mickey the DUMB Monkey?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭ratinakeg

I voted for Sid Waddell but it easily could have been Mardle or Bobby George! Strange story!:eek::D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Dartoid I know you are well known throughout the darts world and your site is very interesting but this really is shameless plugging.

I'll leave it open this time but try post something a little more substantive the next time ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

He's a legend, and I feel priviledged that he found out little corner of the world.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

He's a legend, and I feel priviledged that he found out little corner of the world.

Ah yeah I know he is, he is still plugging his site though!

Advertisement