Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2009 Tramore Autumn Festival

Options
  • 02-08-2009 2:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭

The 22nd. Tramore Autumn Festival takes place at O'Shea's Hotel in Tramore, County Waterford, on the weekend of September 25th./26th./27th.
    The Festival commences on Friday night with Men's and Ladies' Doubles competitions at 8.00pm and it continues on Saturday afternoon with the Mixed Pairs Championship and an Under-21 Singles.
    There will be separate Men's and Ladies' Singles competitions on Sunday startin at 12 noon.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭Dartgod

Entries for the Men's and Ladies' Singles competitions on Sunday, September 27th., must be in before 7.00pm on the Saturday night.

Entry forms may be downloaded from www.dartsinireland.com.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭ratinakeg

I've got to say Dartgod you know your darts inside out! Keep up the good work mate!:)

Thanks, Rat.
    I was born with a set of brass darts with feathered flights in my hand ! ! !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭ratinakeg

Dartgod wrote: »
    Thanks, Rat.
    I was born with a set of brass darts with feathered flights in my hand ! ! !

You must be old if you where born with brass darts and feathered flights God!;):D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

i think i'll go this year alright, the monday is my birthday so might aswell celebrate it by playing darts for the weekend and of course have a few pints aswell:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Any Double !

The 22nd. Tramore Autumn Festival takes place at O'Shea's Hotel in Tramore, County Waterford, on the weekend of September 25th./26th./27th.
    The Festival commences on Friday night with Men's and Ladies' Doubles competitions at 8.00pm and it continues on Saturday afternoon with the Mixed Pairs Championship and an Under-21 Singles.
    There will be separate Men's and Ladies' Singles competitions on Sunday starting at 12 noon.
    Its pity there is not a tournament for guys on the Saturday..(over 21's that is) Though the doubles are great on Fri ....without a lady' for mixed it long time hanging around til Sunday. Then it can be a long round trip for Sunday Singles alone. So come on Dad juggle the timetable around a bit... and try and squeeze in one for boys n the evening like the old 301 ''back in the day'' Was great for practice.

C'mon, Pops, we are not going to juggle the timetable around because you are too "shy" to ask a lady to play with you in the Mixed Pairs on Saturday.
    Why don't you get "Her Indoors" to put in some practise and you will have a ready-made partner ?
    The Mixed Pairs has been played on the Saturday afternoon for the past 21 years - - - no need to change that.
    The reason we discontinued the 301 Singles many years ago was that it got too messy and dragged on till 3.00am on Sunday morning.

C'mon, Pops, we are not going to juggle the timetable around because you are too "shy" to ask a lady to play with you in the Mixed Pairs on Saturday.
    Why don't you get "Her Indoors" to put in some practise and you will have a ready-made partner ?
    The Mixed Pairs has been played on the Saturday afternoon for the past 21 years - - - no need to change that.
    The reason we discontinued the 301 Singles many years ago was that it got too messy and dragged on till 3.00am on Sunday morning.
    Sure your'e never in bed before 3am anyway Dad !

Just a reminder to everybody going to Tramore that entries for the Men's and Ladies' Singles competitions must be in before 7.00pm on Saturday, September 26th.

Entry forms on www.dartsinireland.com.

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭ciarraibhoy

Partner required for Fridays Mens Doubles and Saturdays Mixed Doubles. PM me if interested please.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

Hey Dartgod, how well do you know Mick from dartsinireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭ciarraibhoy

Lex Luthor wrote: »
    Hey Dartgod, how well do you know Mick from dartsinireland?

Erm, Dartgod is Mick, I think, or is it Mick who is Dartgod :)

Erm, Dartgod is Mick, I think, or is it Mick who is Dartgod :)
    :D:D:D:D
    Dad always had a bit of a split personality anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

Dad always had a bit of a split personality anyway

does that mean we are related?

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭greened

There will be separate Men's and Ladies' Singles competitions on Sunday startin at 12 noon.

anyone got any results from tramore. I could not make it this weekend.

Here you are - - - - -

Results from the 22nd. Tramore Autumn Festival - - -

It was a great weekend for Wexford players in the Doubles competitions.

Jason Cullen and Andrew McCormack defeated Phil Standing and Dale McCarthy in the final of the Men's Doubles on Friday night while Ashling O'Leary and Martina Scallan defeated Vera Ronan and Kate Monaghan in the Ladies' final.

Martina Scallan and Jason Cullen won the Mixed Pairs on Saturday with a win over John Burke and Kate Monaghan in the final.

In the Singles competitions John O'Shea defeated William O'Connor in the Men's final, Sharon O'Brien won the Ladies' title with a win over Liz Shanahan and David Coyne defeated James Gearon in the Under-21 final.

The Tramore Player of the Year Awards for 2009 went to William O'Connor and Sharon O'Brien.

Here you are - - - - -

Jason Cullen and Andrew McCormack defeated Phil Standing and Dale McCarthy in the final of the Men's Doubles on Friday night while Ashling O'Leary and Martina Scallan defeated Vera Ronan and Kate Monaghan in the Ladies' final.

Martina Scallan and Jason Cullen won the Mixed Pairs on Saturday with a win over John Burke and Kate Monaghan in the final.

In the Singles competitions John O'Shea defeated William O'Connor in the Men's final, Sharon O'Brien won the Ladies' title with a win over Liz Shanahan and David Coyne defeated James Gearon in the Under-21 final.

The Tramore Player of the Year Awards for 2009 went to William O'Connor and Sharon O'Brien.
    You got home safe and sound Pops....What was the score in the mens final
    confused.gifconfused.gif

5-2 to O'Shea - - - AWESOME DARTS !!!

167 check-out in leg 6 and a 12-darter in final leg - 139,140,140 and 82 finish.

I'm glad you got safely home to the Kingdom and congrats on a great tournament yourself.

Are you watching Sky Sports from South Africa ?

I'm off to bed - - - goodnight !

5-2 to O'Shea - - - AWESOME DARTS !!!

167 check-out in leg 6 and a 12-darter in final leg - 139,140,140 and 82 finish.

I'm glad you got safely home to the Kingdom and congrats on a great tournament yourself.

Are you watching Sky Sports from South Africa ?

I'm off to bed - - - goodnight !
    Yes home safe and sound. That sounds great Oh Sleepless One, John was buzzing all day. Great tournie...thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭greened

Here you are - - - - -

thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement