Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eminem murders Mariah and Nick Canon

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭horsebox09

jesus i wasn't expecting him to in like this! he sounds like he did back in 2000-2002

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

It's a soft target but he really goes hard. Quality Eminem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Cookie Jar

Bout time he brings something good out.

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭ghostface ste

Was expecting this to be more eminem crap but **** that's quite good...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Quality from Eminem. If he can keep this standard up then I hope Mariah and Nick keep coming back for more

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Cookie Jar

Im hopin she replies... wud love to hear next one from him!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

He's back! Some song, here's for hoping he keeps it up!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

About time he brought something half decent out, he's been getting progressively worse and worse over the years, how long before he sells out with another crap album where all he does is just take the piss? I loved his first album, I hate everything since.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Dave147 wrote: »
    About time he brought something half decent out, he's been getting progressively worse and worse over the years, how long before he sells out with another crap album where all he does is just take the piss? I loved his first album, I hate everything since.

Eminem was always driven by what he never had, when he acheived it he lost his fire.

He is one of those rappers that is just so much better when he his proper pissed off.

No such thing as competition when it comes to Eminem. A total expert in his field. Genius.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 tyrocks00

HahahahahHAHAHAHAhahahah

Sorry...he kinda owned her ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Is Mariah's song 'Obsessed' what made Eminem write this or is it a reply?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭emergingstar

we need more songs like that from eminem

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Maria3

I am Not surprisedf about this but i think it is about time he releases an album

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Maria3 wrote: »
    I am Not surprisedf about this but i think it is about time he releases an album

....he released an album a month or 2 ago and has a new one coming at the end of the year

Advertisement