Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

which celebrity do you look like

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

This really comes across as being an ego boosting thread now that I think about it.
    Meh, celebrities are gobshites anyway :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭bythewoods

I'm Kate Nash. Apparently.
    People are constantly saying it to me.
    I think it's to do with my hair and the way I dress, which admittedly, is quite Kate Nash-y. I don't see much other resemblence. Her freckles too, stuff like that.

She was playing at Oxegen '08, and that day I kept getting stopped by people who thought I was her. I started posing for photos with people and giving autographs at one stage. For teh lulz.
    Sickened when they sobered up and looked at the photos I'd say :P

The most recent examples (All in the last 2 weeks) are as follows:
    - I was out with a friend from school and a few of her friends (Who I'd only just met for the first time) and they kept telling me how much I looked like Kate Nash. All night.
    - I was in a wee little pub in my hometown and this random guy I'd never met before bought me a drink BECAUSE I looked like Kate Nash. Wasn't going to deny that one :P
    - Last ngiht, in a packed club, a guy came up to me and started singing "Foundations". I'm counting that as a Kate Nash reference :P

(I do notice how all of these examples have involved alcohol...)

KateNash1704_243x365.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

ugh I hate Kate Nash

(She's pretty though)

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭FredBaby!

i love kate nash! anyways my lil sister looks like robert pattinson especially when she wakes up, in fact we were so bored last weekend i dressed her up and did her make up to look just like him! pure gold!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 cobrastarship

ya was ask there yasterday was i that guy jay to what the hell ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭bythewoods

Kate Nash is gash.

kate-nash.jpg

Her style is class though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭SarcasticFairy

Wow, you do look like Kate Nash, bythewoods! Although, I imagine if either of you changed your hair, you'd look nothing alike... Maybe.

I'm told I look like Nicola Roberts (The ginger one in Girls Aloud...), Cheryl Cole, Keira Knightley and either of the Olsen twins on a regular basis. Given that none of these people look remotely like each other, I fail to see how I look like them all, or indeed, any one of them.

I used to have a full fringe, and wore my hair curly for a while, around the same time Nicola Roberts had her hair the same way-ish. I might have looked vaguely similar then, when you factor in that we're both ridiculously pale, but you'd really have to be quite drunk, or squinting, or both, to see it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,379 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

I apparently look like no one

im unique i guess:P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭kev_s88

my current lookalike that im getting (as of yesterday) is Eminem...

this may be a reason (bleached my hair yesterday...)

6290_232621845011_585800011_8069001.jpg

Advertisement