Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another Boards tournament in Bray!

Options
  • 30-07-2009 11:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭

It has gone stale on where to have the next boards day out tournament so I'll suggest another tournament in the Fishing Club as we are more than welcome. I'd like to get another tournament going soon. I don't mind travelling if we can organise it somewhere else!

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

I'm up for Bray again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭Daffy501

Ye i would be up for that but im still disappointed that only a couple were willing to travel to Dundalk when i suggested that myself and OB organise the next one but hey we dont mind travelling again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭ratinakeg

Daffy501 wrote: »
    Ye i would be up for that but im still disappointed that only a couple were willing to travel to Dundalk when i suggested that myself and OB organise the next one but hey we dont mind travelling again

As I said I don't mind travelling for the next one, even if there was only a few of us willing to go to Dundalk, I'll go no bother!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭Daffy501

Ye i know that rat and as i said only a couple , meaning two , were willing to travel and you were one of them. No hassle anyway mate , i will travel again :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

Well its a by product of the majority of members being from the borough league we have an array of bray of bray abouts players meaning they can not travel because they hold majority, its just how it will work out :)

as long as it doesnt clash with a tournament or thing im at i'll try make it, with the M50 its only 40 mins for me

• Advertisement
Advertisement