Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hip hop classes in cork

Options
  • 27-07-2009 10:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

hey all,
    So, moving to cork in septemeber for college and i really wanna try find somewhere that has hip hop classes. Never taken them before but i love to dance(think i can dance to) and really wanna get into it. Anyone know of anywhere. cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

I'm not sure exactly. If you're in UCC they have a variety of dance classes on in the Mardyke. Can't remember if there was hip hop.

I was in CIT and the dance soc was a bit rubbish.

There are doubtlessly a few places doing classes. Google a few dance studios and ring them up. They should give you some pointers.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭shell022

cheers thanks. yeah i'm going to be going to UCC so i'll check out the Mandryke.. thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ladygrew

heya, this is Lady Grew and i'm new on this site, i'm looking last minute for 2 talented and fun FLY GIRLS, to choreograph and perform alongside me whilst i perform 2 original tracks produced by Prince Kong. the gig is a benefit for Shell To Sea and it's on SEPT. 10th in cork city. if you'd like to check out the tracks, pls go to Limewire Music Store and look up Prince Kong "Proper Horror Show". the 2 tracks are "Whatcha" and "Marchfloor". i can get you the recordings to begin work on them, no problem. feel free to call with any questions!!! 0851336978 or email ladygrew@gmail.com PEACE!!!

Advertisement