Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

James Wade vs. NO1 Level 10.

Options
  • 24-07-2009 6:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,955 ✭✭✭

I was originally going to do this with Phil Taylor vs. Level 12 but am going out later and won't be able to. Also Level 12 is so good, i don't think even Phil could beat it.

Basically the idea is to enter Wade's scores into NO1 and let the computer generate scores against him. No real point to this, just a bit of fun!

I'll update the thread at every break (every 5 legs)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭ratinakeg

Degag wrote: »
    I was originally going to do this with Phil Taylor vs. Level 12 but am going out later and won't be able to. Also Level 12 is so good, i don't think even Phil could beat it.

Basically the idea is to enter Wade's scores into NO1 and let the computer generate scores against him. No real point to this, just a bit of fun!

I'll update the thread at every break (every 5 legs)

Great idea, keep us up to date Degag!:D:D I'm in work so can't really keep up with all the action!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,955 ✭✭✭Degag

Wade is 3-2 up, averaging 102. Comp is averaging 114 with 67% checkout.

Only problem i've noticed is when Baxter finishes before the computer does. Never thought of that problem.... oh well, presumed Wade would take out the 76 he had left.

5 - 5. Wade averaging 101 with 71% checkout. Comp averaging 106 with 50% checkout.

The fact that Baxter is playing so well is kinda fecking this up. He's finished before the comp twice now, although once wade wasn't on a finish so the comp won on his next throw anyway.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Good idea Degag, keep it up.

Wade 8-7 up. Both averaging 104. Wade checking at 57, comp at 54.

Comp 22 ton plusses, 20 140 plusses, 0 180s. high out 101.

• Advertisement

10-10

Wade averaging 104, comp 105
    Wade checking at 53, comp at 63

Comp had 1st 180
    35 100+
    22 140+

Wade 12-13 Comp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭ratinakeg

Degag wrote: »
    Wade 12-13 Comp

C'mon the computer and Baxter!:D:D:D

Comp won it 14-12

Wade averaged just under 100, comp 101.

Feck this, i'm going having a game myself!

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭padr81

the way taylor is playin he'd beat level 12.

• Advertisement

padr81 wrote: »
    the way taylor is playin he'd beat level 12.

Don't know... level 12 averaged 131 in the game i saw it play.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

yeah i had level 12 in a game, lost 9-0 and it averaged 127 or something insane

Advertisement