Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ladbrokes "Dart Zone"

Options
  • 21-07-2009 2:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭

I've only just noticed this on ladbrokes site, has anyone else noticed it before or known how long its been there? :confused:

Its on their homepage, along the right hand side. Could be useful if your looking for someones form or whatever before putting a bet on and it gives stats and head to head info

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

No I have never seen it before but just had a look there and it is very good for their form etc.

Sadly though they seem to have some of their stats wrong. Just looking at the Major Career Titles stats: For Gary Anderson it says he hasn't won any when he has won the World Darts Trophy and the International Darts League and for John Part it says he has only won three when he is World Champion three times and Las Vegas champion once. It seems as if they only take into account purely PDC tournaments.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

Kingp35 wrote: »
    No I have never seen it before but just had a look there and it is very good for their form etc.

Sadly though they seem to have some of their stats wrong. Just looking at the Major Career Titles stats: For Gary Anderson it says he hasn't won any when he has won the World Darts Trophy and the International Darts League and for John Part it says he has only won three when he is World Champion three times and Las Vegas champion once. It seems as if they only take into account purely PDC tournaments.

if it is very new maybe its taking time to get 100% accuracy, I notice it says Klassen has 1 major tournament, though I cant think of a PDC tournament win :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

http://www.dartsmad.com/

check out there "dartsbase" brilliant for stats.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Devastator wrote: »
    if it is very new maybe its taking time to get 100% accuracy, I notice it says Klassen has 1 major tournament, though I cant think of a PDC tournament win :confused:

Actually yeah you're right. I'm confused :confused:

And cheers for that Healio, looks like a good site.

Advertisement