Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Darts Tournaments in Rathdrum, Wicklow.

Options
  • 19-07-2009 1:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭

Two darts tournaments are being organised in Rathdrum, Co. Wicklow, in conjunction with the local Rathdrum Festival.

On Sunday, August 2nd., an Open Singles competition will take place at the Rathdrum Sports Complex starting at 1.00pm.

A 4-a-side Team competition will be held in mid-August at the Jacob's Well Bar.

Contact Neville Doyle at 086-3902612 for full details of these events.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭ratinakeg

Dartgod wrote: »
    Two darts tournaments are being organised in Rathdrum, Co. Wicklow, in conjunction with the local Rathdrum Festival.

On Sunday, August 2nd., an Open Singles competition will take place at the Rathdrum Sports Comples starting at 1.00pm.

A 4-a-side Team competition will be held in mid-August at the Jacob's Well Bar.

Contact Neville Doyle at 086-3902612 for full details of these events.

Cheers God:D! It's not far away from me, think I'll go down to the singles event. That will be two tornaments for me for that weekend, happy days!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭adhoc

Is there any restrictions on players county or international in the four man team event can you tell me please

• Registered Users Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭Dartgod

Contact the organiser, Neville Doyle, for the rules regarding restrictions.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭Dartgod

The Open Singles in Rathdrum today was won by Martin Murphy who defeated Martin O'Connor 5 - 0 in the final.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Did you play in this rat? How did you get on?

• Advertisement

Kingp35 wrote: »
    Did you play in this rat? How did you get on?

I was working 6am til 6pm so it was a no go, one of the lads from the club got to the 1/4 finals though.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭jlx

ratinakeg wrote: »
    I was working 6am til 6pm so it was a no go, one of the lads from the club got to the 1/4 finals though.[/quote
    joe got through to semi finals not 1/4 finals but got nothing for it so he said

jlx wrote: »
    ratinakeg wrote: »
    I was working 6am til 6pm so it was a no go, one of the lads from the club got to the 1/4 finals though.[/quote
    joe got through to semi finals not 1/4 finals but got nothing for it so he said

Sorry James, he should of got some money for the semi's, I'd feel robbed for getting so far!

Advertisement