Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bull and 25

Options
  • 11-07-2009 2:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭

was just messing about today while practising threw the darts at the bull hit 2 bulls and a 25. so done it a few times in a row and kept hitting at least 1 bull in every 3 darts. so decided to see how many bulls and 25s i could hit in 10 throws 30 darts . scoring 2 for a bull and 1 for a 25. highest score to date is 27 can anyone do better.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,955 ✭✭✭Degag

paulcorr wrote: »
    was just messing about today while practising threw the darts at the bull hit 2 bulls and a 25. so done it a few times in a row and kept hitting at least 1 bull in every 3 darts. so decided to see how many bulls and 25s i could hit in 10 throws 30 darts . scoring 2 for a bull and 1 for a 25. highest score to date is 27 can anyone do better.

There's a thread like this a few pages back but i think it's to hit so many bull's in a time limit.... check it out. You seem to be pretty good at it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭ratinakeg

Degag wrote: »
    There's a thread like this a few pages back but i think it's to hit so many bull's in a time limit.... check it out. You seem to be pretty good at it!

Yeah it was this one;
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055556318

Might try it tommorow again!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Double Top

Great minds think alike mate:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭pot shot

paul u talking a load of bull again

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭paulcorr

pot shot wrote: »
    paul u talking a load of bull again

IF ONLY I COULD HIT THE TREBLE 20 I WOULD BE LAUGHING.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Evolution Enter

Wow, I scored an appalling 4 points from 10 visits!! Do you get any bonus points for stick 15 darts on the wire....

....might try this again

Just got 6 from 10 visits, not liking this game

Advertisement