Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

royce The 5'9" - Gun harmonizing

Options
  • 11-07-2009 5:47am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭

This track is fooking nice!

http://hiphopgame.ihiphop.com/player.php?id=8908

royce is killing it right now.
    Infact all the slaughterhouse members are killing it, Joel and Royce are the nicest on the mic right now by a long way and crooked is, well, IMHO crooked is on Jigga/Nas level lyrically, and that other fella who did that pump it up track a few years back is knocking out constantly good stuff too.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭CrankyStudent

seaneh dont patronise my man joey :P

ps your gay

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

what's jump off gonna do, start beef? he don't want it with Seaneh.

ill beef with you on his behalf homeboy

• Registered Users Posts: 5,820 ✭✭✭floggg

Seanah, you are probably the subjecct of a JoeBudden TV youtube video by now.

Anyway, has anybody got that new Royce EP that it is from? Any good?

Also, what is the story with Street Hop - it was meant to be out in April - now its august, and apparently Mr. Porter is Exec Producing not Preemo. Damn - Mr. Porter is good (Desire was one of my favourite albums ever) but he is no Preemo!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

The Royce Ep is nice, it's only 4 songs though, but sure it's free so ya can't really complain can ya?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,820 ✭✭✭floggg

Seaneh wrote: »
    The Royce Ep is nice, it's only 4 songs though, but sure it's free so ya can't really complain can ya?

Where can you get it free? I have only saw it on itunes.

Advertisement