Advertisement
Private Profiles - an update on how they will be changing here
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.

New Urwerk King Cobra unveiled

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 58,645 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Wibbs

I like it. It so reminds me of some of the early 70's spaceman watches. http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3278/2574519356_97e3b91a8c.jpg?v=0

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,364 ✭✭✭ Slutmonkey57b

Conversely, that's what turns me off about it!

Disregarding the shape of it, the colour scheme for the dials and numerals is extremely 70's. While it looks like a fascinating movement, and I love the manufacture of the second indication, overall I dislike how it presents itself. It's narrow, and apertures are unsuitable in my opinion. When I saw the first pictures of that second wheel, I envisioned it floating over the top face of the watch, which would have been beautiful.

Advertisement