Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1000euro up for the take

Options
  • 08-07-2009 2:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

the annual rory mcevoy darts memorial will take place on sunday 26july09. in the national foresters tullamore @2pm. with the winner recieving 1000euro. the format is best of 7 legs and only 20euro to enter.
    for more info contact colm on 0879011598. best of luck to everyone taking part.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Podge2k7

Do you get payed if you come last?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

1000 euro is nice but you might struggle for numbers at 20 quid in

lots of tournaments recently have been cancelled due to lack of numbers when they were 15 in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 macsdarts180

this is the third year this event is taking place both previous years we have over 100entries and are confident once again this year. we have 2main sponsors for this event every year to keep it going.

Podge2k7 wrote: »
    Do you get payed if you come last?
    unfortunately not. sorry mate

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭padr81

I've heard about this alright, will attract the best in the county if i'm not mistaken.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12 ClondalkinClive

the annual rory mcevoy darts memorial will take place on sunday 26july09. in the national foresters tullamore @2pm. with the winner recieving 1000euro. the format is best of 7 legs and only 20euro to enter.
    for more info contact colm on 0879011598. best of luck to everyone taking part.

Great, love hearing about tournaments. Will be there :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 finnerz1

cant wait for this.. its my first tournament il be looking forward to see how il do under a bit of pressure.. can you tell me where abouts in tullamore the forresters club is..!!!

finnerz1 wrote: »
    cant wait for this.. its my first tournament il be looking forward to see how il do under a bit of pressure.. can you tell me where abouts in tullamore the forresters club is..!!!
    the foreters club is on the one way street in tullamore right in the town centre up past supermacs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 ClondalkinClive

Who won the tournament in the end? I couldnt wait till the end.

Really enjoyed it. Was my first big comp. Won my games 4-0 and 4-1 including a 119 checkout on the bull to go through to face Mick mcGowan. Was far too nervous against him and he sailed through against me :P

Only prob with the comp was the boards were not staple free and there was a crazy amount of bounce outs :(

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Any Double !

Martin McClusky beat Aodhan O'Neill 6-2 in final

• Advertisement
Advertisement