Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Cornation Street Molly

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭sineadCharl

It's freaking me out the storyline between her and Kevin. I think the word I would use is " manky" it's rotten! and yes she's definitely a bit funny looking. Can't put my finger on it but she's a bit weird looking

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

It's the eyes (or tinted contacts). They just don't go with her colouring. That running style is quite something too - how she finished 10th I really don't know.

(I caught myself saying, out loud, to herself the other night "I can't take this programme seriously any more". May God help me.)

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 76 ✭✭Grandadsbear

Oliverdog wrote: »
    It's the eyes (or tinted contacts). They just don't go with her colouring. That running style is quite something too - how she finished 10th I really don't know.

(I caught myself saying, out loud, to herself the other night "I can't take this programme seriously any more". May God help me.)

Honestly what is it with the tinted contacts...don't get me started on Rosie's...:eek:

As for her "running" style...WTF:p

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Trafford Lad

Come on Kevin you can do much better than her ;) !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭J.S. Pill

I actually thought she was kind of hot before she lost all that weight. Lost her best assets. Kevin Webster can have her for all I care.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

WTF? How could anyone think kevin would do any better than molly? He's an ugly wrinkly old man, and Molly is quite hot IMHO :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

Max Power1 wrote: »
    WTF? How could anyone think kevin would do any better than molly? He's an ugly wrinkly old man

Kevin Webster isnt old. he's only 43.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

I like Molly, i dont know why but she got hot since she lost the weight.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Penrose wrote: »
    Anyone else think Molly looks like Ms Piggy?

Hrm, I didn't think there was anyone who didn't to be honest.

And holy crap, I haven't watch Coronation Street in months... but KEVIN AND MOLLY?! Dear Jesus :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

as a person out in the streets in Bury, she is very friendly, my son has always got on with her not big headed at all, not like the london soap stars.but those eyes get me, like a puppy dog

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,082 ✭✭✭✭Spiritoftheseventies

It's freaking me out the storyline between her and Kevin. I think the word I would use is " manky" it's rotten! and yes she's definitely a bit funny looking. Can't put my finger on it but she's a bit weird looking
    yes no chemistry there between them at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

herself and rosie annoy me no end. Two of em think their gorgeous. Molly is a little oompa loompa and that bloody rosie should be a rugby player.

Advertisement