Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

?

Options
  • 25-06-2009 11:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭

Where has the Female Appreciation Thread gone to?:eek:

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

my guess is, don't ask. some things are best left be. come have a pint and drown your sorrows :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

It's been soft deleted for the mod to discuss as more posts were made after the last warning which were not in keeping with the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Steyr wrote: »
    Where has the Female Appreciation Thread gone to?:eek:

Unfortunately, due to several people not being able to adhere so simple rules, we have temporarily deleted it.

No other thread generates so many headaches for the moderators than threads of this type. It's just becoming a complete pain in the ass to moderate.

I looked at the thread this morning to see a massive (and I must admit, quite impressive) pair of breasts. My boss fortunately didn't see it, but I think some of my co-workers may have. We have repeatedly asked people to keep the pictures to a certain level and refrain from misogynistic comments, but unfortunately, a small percentage don't seem to be capable of it.

So, there is discussion (again) among the mods on it, we will revert back in due course.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement