Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

who your fav dart player not a pro doe

Options
  • 23-06-2009 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭

whos your fav darts player other than the pros you see on tv could be a mate a team mate an opponent from another team mine over the years would have to be
    bullet kallaghan (hope i spelt his surname right)lovey style great player to watch and a nice guy to so whos yours

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭S.T.D Ste

Say to say my old man the reason i got into darts the style of throw and his all round calmness on the oche model thrower for me

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭paulcorr

S.T.D Ste wrote: »
    Say to say my old man the reason i got into darts the style of throw and his all round calmness on the oche model thrower for me
    Good choice ste have to say when he plays well he is unreal like in cup final best darts i seen all season

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭ciarraibhoy

John Harrington, a Bedfordshire county team mate and pairs partner of mine. Once saw him hit 9 consectutive bullseyes with 3 different sets of darts, none of which were his own.

John Harrington, a Bedfordshire county team mate and pairs partner of mine. Once saw him hit 9 consectutive bullseyes with 3 different sets of darts, none of which were his own.
    9 bulls in a row thats some darts hit 3 three times in my whole darts career

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭ratinakeg

Have to say Mr Jingle (JR) played very good in winning the tourney down the club, looked a class player!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭wayne76

my fav player was a fella that used to play with us till he had heart surgery stephen mulhall chap had the most stylish throw lovely man and a super player;)

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭ciarraibhoy

paulcorr wrote: »
    9 bulls in a row thats some darts hit 3 three times in my whole darts career

Alan Glazier used to put 3 darts in a polo mint, without breaking it :eek:

wayne76 wrote: »
    my fav player was a fella that used to play with us till he had heart surgery stephen mulhall chap had the most stylish throw lovely man and a super player;)
    yeah stephen was class player and a gentleman even if he did have an english accent:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Jay.cymru

shane ryan (double top) the boys a genius and is only getting better couldnt meet a nicer bloke and loves giving a bit of advice to ya, plus he's obsessed with the game :D:D:D

Jay.cymru wrote: »
    shane ryan (double top) the boys a genius and is only getting better couldnt meet a nicer bloke and loves giving a bit of advice to ya, plus he's obsessed with the game :D:D:D
    im going to be his manager when he turns pro HAVENT TOLD HIM YET :D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Jay.cymru

haha paul but im afraid im takin u,him,boycie and gregory into my agency im like barneys manager but a raging alco at the same time, im great for morale and........... well morale is all i can think of right now :D

Jay.cymru wrote: »
    haha paul but im afraid im takin u,him,boycie and gregory into my agency im like barneys manager but a raging alco at the same time, im great for morale and........... well morale is all i can think of right now :D
    what percentage will you be taking because we could be talking big money from sponsorship me will be sponsored by grecian 2000 , boycie will be sponsored by maguire and patterson matches RED HEAD , gary will be sponsored by wella gel , and shane will be sponsored by coca cola

• Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭Daffy501

Favourite non pro player ......... i would have to say a chap called Shane Ryan !! Only ever met him once and the darts he threw were incredible.
    A great future in Darts calls for him and i hope he is listening to it!!
    Totally relaxed throw and hardly ever strays from the 20 segment , doubles in his first or second attempt .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭vag77

a guy from cork city called damien o driscoll took up the game late and never looked back and a great guy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭pot shot

im going back a bit now but the likes of dave wilson peter merrigan billy byrnes billy matthews mick kane snr steve mullhall tommy o toole i goota say these were class players in there day i no im going back 29 years to b honest i dont think theres anyone now that wud touch these lads in there hayday

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

Forme it would be my teammate mick barry, he is so solid its scary, just watching some of his games, they are easy to mark as he's so consistant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭bettyswollox

pot shot wrote: »
    im going back a bit now but the likes of dave wilson peter merrigan billy byrnes billy matthews mick kane snr steve mullhall tommy o toole i goota say these were class players in there day i no im going back 29 years to b honest i dont think theres anyone now that wud touch these lads in there hayday
    well pot shot i have to agree with u on all of them but for me its
    gotta be p.j.bryan, the man exhudes class on and off the board. and
    to give u 1 for the future jason cullen from wexford/ class act.

pot shot wrote: »
    stick jim o brien in with those guys to

• Registered Users Posts: 25 bazm

JOE THE PRO FAGAN THE MAN IS GIFTED A BIT OF SELF BELIVE AND THE MAN COULD BE A HUNDRED TIMES BETTER

Advertisement