Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PDC World Championships Tickets On-Sale Now

Options
  • 22-06-2009 10:37am
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I don't know if any of you lads are heading over to Alexandra Palace this year but I head over every year and just bought my tickets there. They went on general sale today and they sell out VERY fast so if you want your tickets you should get them as soon as you can.

Details here
    http://www.pdc.tv/page/WorldChampsDetail/0,,10180~1678246,00.html

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

All table seats now gone for final and only very back for semi final, stand going like fúck as well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭ratinakeg

I might try getting tickets for thr quarter final day, I'll see what the lads say!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Quarter finals are split in two for the World Championships so if you want to see all four you will have to buy two tickets.

Kingp35 wrote: »
    Quarter finals are split in two for the World Championships so if you want to see all four you will have to buy two tickets.

Yeah I just saw that, £60 if I want tier tickets and £80 if I want table tickets, I'd rather be at a table!

There isn't much difference, much better views from the stands but obviously nowhere to put the booze. I was in tiered seats last year and I have gone for tier again this year because I wasn't willing to pay an extra 60e for a table for the two nights. Bollox to that.

• Advertisement

There isn't much difference, much better views from the stands but obviously nowhere to put the booze. I was in tiered seats last year and I have gone for tier again this year because I wasn't willing to pay an extra 60e for a table for the two nights. Bollox to that.

I might go for tiered seats if it's a better view if I book tickets.

Actually thinking about going over this year or early next year to an event in Germany or Holland rather than go to the World Championship as the beer and food is muck in the UK and it would be cheaper all round I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭ciarraibhoy

ratinakeg wrote: »
    Yeah I just saw that, £60 if I want tier tickets and £80 if I want table tickets, I'd rather be at a table!

£80 to watch darts :eek::eek::eek: feckin' madness

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭paulcorr

only 60 euro to watch real madrid

paulcorr wrote: »
    only 60 euro to watch real madrid

They'd have to pay me to watch that shower of bastards :mad::mad:

• Advertisement

That's for two sessions not just one, and it's for the best seats available. It's £25 for one session and stand seats. Nothing wrong with that considering the going rate for a premier league football match or a Ireland game in Croke Park.

That's for two sessions not just one, and it's for the best seats available. It's £25 for one session and stand seats. Nothing wrong with that considering the going rate for a premier league football match or a Ireland game in Croke Park.

I just wouldn't pay to watch darts or a premier league match ;)

Advertisement