Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rev Roger swaps Loaves & Fishes for Bacon Rolls & Ale

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Praise the Lord.

I wonder if they would consider such a move here?

Instead of water and wine, we could have beer and pork.

But, you know what really annoys me? This kind of crap:
    However, Don Shenker, chief executive of Alcohol Concern, criticised the Church, claiming that it was acting irresponsibly.

"Bearing in mind the country is facing rising health harms from its high level of alcohol consumption, anyone in a position of authority or respect should perhaps think twice about promoting alcohol to the public," he said.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,766 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

I wouldn't worry too much - Mr Shenker will be getting the ol' fire & brimstone treatment for going against the Lord's will.
    The Bishop wrote:
    Jesus created a lot more wine at a point in the party when some thought that there had already been enough drinking. He was all in favour of partying.
    Go Jesus! W00t!!!

Gives new meaning to the phrase "Drink beer and see Jesus".

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Testify Brothers.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,284 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I hope it was Bishop's Finger they were giving out.

• Advertisement

Zaph wrote: »
    I hope it was Bishop's Finger they were giving out.

If they were, wouldn't you have to kiss his ring?

Advertisement