Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silly Question - New Darts

Options
  • 19-06-2009 8:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭

I was loaned a set of darts a few months ago & became very fond of them. (I'm not very good and only play for fun in the pub with 5 or 6 others - in fact we're all pretty useless!)

I have a board at home and throw for half an hour most nights. (Still useless)

The guy who loaned me the darts wants them back. They're about 10 years old & I'd like to buy a set like them. I'd bought a few sets of shafts and flights from www.artofdarts.com and eventually got a combination that I liked.

Problem is the selection of darts available in Limerick is poor & if I buy a set online (as I did in the past) the chances are that they won't suit! :confused:

Any words of wisdom?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭AndyP

These lads will custom make a set identical to the ones you liked. A mate used them and is very happy with the results.

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭DFD

can you post a picture of them,someone might know what type of darts they are and if they're still available.

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭gerrymadden1

Here's a pic of one of the darts... the grooves seem to have been painted red. I'm not sure of the weight but they're nor "very" heavy. I'd guess 22 - 25 grams.

Thanks for your interest.

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭gerrymadden1

IMG_0861.JPG

The grooves seem to be painted red... Can't see any makers name...

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭DFD

i think my mate has aset of them,he's away at the moment.i'll get in touch with him as soon as i can find out for ye.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭jlx

I was loaned a set of darts a few months ago & became very fond of them. (I'm not very good and only play for fun in the pub with 5 or 6 others - in fact we're all pretty useless!)

I have a board at home and throw for half an hour most nights. (Still useless)

The guy who loaned me the darts wants them back. They're about 10 years old & I'd like to buy a set like them. I'd bought a few sets of shafts and flights from www.artofdarts.com and eventually got a combination that I liked.

Problem is the selection of darts available in Limerick is poor & if I buy a set online (as I did in the past) the chances are that they won't suit! :confused:

Any words of wisdom?

click onto the website puredarts.com , then click dogs of war darts on the side, there is a set there looks the same but it is 29g though

Advertisement