Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dart Leagues in or around Rathmines

Options
  • 14-06-2009 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Gentlemen

As i was saying to alot of lads i talked to yesterday i am based in Rathmines Monday to Friday and was looking to see if there was a league team in and around the area who are looking for new players

I know all the leagues are nearly over but i think this is the time to start making a few moves toward s next years team

i know their is an old thread here on boards but most of those pubs have closed - like the lantern in harolds cross

Any ideas would be well appreciated - been bitten by the Darts bug again and enjoying it so please help

Any info stick it up or contact details can be PM'ed

Thanks again OB

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Carrickman

Try McKennas at Harrolds Cross Bridge there is a darts board upstairs I used to live near that the area and there is very few darts pubs around there, the only place I ever played a darts match in Rathmines was in Cathal Brugha Barracks that was in the Inchicore clubs league a few years ago (don't even think that league exists anymore our team played out of Liffey Gaels clubhouse).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 ozvaldo316

i live in ratharnham mate and play for the farmhouse in monkstown to be honest theres not much action around this end of dublin so if your willind to commute then the bourgh league on a tues or monday depending on your standard is your best bet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭matty84

Sorry to hijack this thread but its a similar question to the thread starters one, but is there any dart leagues for the ballyfermot/clondalkin area might try and start a dart team up in me local as theres always darts played there all week but no team, and a few good players at that too

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭AndyP

There is the South County league (Wednesday nights) around Ballyer, Lucan, walkinstown, Inchicore, Kilmainham etc..

AndyP wrote: »
    There is the South County league (Wednesday nights) around Ballyer, Lucan, walkinstown, Inchicore, Kilmainham etc..

Nice one andy do you no when it starts up?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭AndyP

All leagues normally start late Sep. early Oct.

AndyP wrote: »
    All leagues normally start late Sep. early Oct.

Thanks again ill send them an email now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭MBC

Here is a league table for next season it seems for the South Dublin Darts League.

http://scddl.leaguerepublic.com/

MBC wrote: »
    Here is a league table for next season it seems for the South Dublin Darts League.

http://scddl.leaguerepublic.com/

Yeah just seen that myself, would they have all the team standings up already if there not starting till late september,??Maybe there doing a summer league also?

Your right andy the league starts on october 1st

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭objj52

Gentlemen - Help I have been Hijacked !! - Ok lads great to know that there are options obviously want somewher as close to rathmines as possible was lloking at the links on the board and to be honest any pub in Inchicore Kilmainham area would be great but dont mind travelling if needs be - but just discovered a problem which may kill my darts before they begin looks like i am going to Kosovo in October so not really worth signing up for a team , but i would still like to find an established team in the area for the following year anyone know anything about Good Cousel GAA apparently they are close to rathmines and play in a league or used to

All Info greeted with thanks

OB

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Carrickman

Good Council are baced on the Canal down towards Inchicore and AFAIK they don't have a team, the George Byrne tournment is held there. I can pass you on a few phone numbers of lads I used to play with up there if you want just PM me if so.

Advertisement