Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finding summer jobs

Options
  • 09-06-2009 4:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭

I'm trying to get a job for the summer but I'm having trouble. I rang a heap of places around Clare Hall but no luck so I doubt I'll get one near me. Everyones having trouble getting a job at the moment. I'm a student so I don't have any trades or experience. Anyone know how I can get a job for the summer? Should I just look into alternative methods of making money like selling things?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭OLP

Sorry to break it to ya buddy but no one's getting a job for the next 10 years

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

BogWog wrote: »
    I'm trying to get a job for the summer but I'm having trouble. I rang a heap of places around Clare Hall but no luck so I doubt I'll get one near me. Everyones having trouble getting a job at the moment. I'm a student so I don't have any trades or experience. Anyone know how I can get a job for the summer? Should I just look into alternative methods of making money like selling things?

Just go into town with a load of CV's and drop them into everyplace you can.

Advertisement