Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Boards.ie Tournament Final

Options
  • 09-06-2009 12:13pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭

So lads we have our two finalists. Daffy501 a newcomer to the tournament and reaches the final in his first try and Double Top reaches the final after failing to get past the group stages the last time out. It should make for a cracking final.

The usual rules will apply except it will be first to 9 legs and it will be played live at the Fishermans Club in Bray!
    Daffy501 v Double Top

Good luck lads :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭ratinakeg

Best of luck to both you lads, should be a cracking game!:D

I've boards dollars on Daffy to win it but I don't mind who wins!;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Double Top

What ever the result, it's goin to be a great match

good luck Daffy:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭Daffy501

Couldnt agree more D.T its gonna be a great day out

The very best of luck to you mate :)

ratinakeg wrote: »

Will be doing my best rat :D:D

ratinakeg wrote: »
    Best of luck to both you lads, should be a cracking game!:D

i have money on me to win so good luck D.T my money's riding on you:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement

Double Top wrote: »
    i have money on me to win so good luck D.T my money's riding on you:D:D:D:D

LOL!!:D:D:D

Don't let yourself down D.T!;):D

I think you maybe slightly insane (just like the rest of us:eek:)!;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭jlx

Kingp35 wrote: »
    So lads we have our two finalists. Daffy501 a newcomer to the tournament and reaches the final in his first try and Double Top reaches the final after failing to get past the group stages the last time out. It should make for a cracking final.

The usual rules will apply except it will be first to 9 legs and it will be played live at the Fishermans Club in Bray!
    Daffy501 v Double Top

Good luck lads :)

first to 9, its not bolton lads, if there is a large turnout on saturday the 2 boards would probably be used most of the time and a first to 9 match would take to long to play , best of 5 might have to do or best of 7 at the most.

jlx wrote: »
    first to 9, its not bolton lads, if there is a large turnout on saturday the 2 boards would probably be used most of the time and a first to 9 match would take to long to play , best of 5 might have to do or best of 7 at the most.

I'll be down the Fishing Club at 2.30 so if the two lads concerned (Daffy & D.T) could be there for the same time we could get this in. We'll sort something out.

jlx wrote: »

considering the group stages were best of 10 and quarters were best of 13 and the semis were best of 15 its natural that the final is best of 17( besides it gives me a chance against D.T LOL):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 FakeReal

So WHO won???
    I need to know!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭S.T.D Ste

Double top won the legend

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

Yeah DT won 10-8

it wents 8-8 and for some reason it was decided that he must win by two but if it goes 9-9 then the next leg was the last one (says you, why not just play first to 10)

but fair play to both lads, some great darts in there

Yeah DT won 10-8

it wents 8-8 and for some reason it was decided that he must win by two but if it goes 9-9 then the next leg was the last one (says you, why not just play first to 10)

but fair play to both lads, some great darts in there

Ah yeah cracking final, brilliant darts from both players!:D

Fair play lads, really enjoyed the final:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 FakeReal

well done DT!!

So anyone hit a 180?? Or who hit the most 180's?

FakeReal wrote: »
    well done DT!!

Ah there was a few I think from both players, I was practising on the other board and drinking so I don't know how many there was!:D Great standard from both players thoughout!:D

FakeReal wrote: »
    well done DT!!

we both got one each.

legendary match, Daffy is an amazing player, had to play out of my skin to beat him, ever hear people being called 140 machine's well he is the first person who can actually live up to the name:D:D:D

looking forward to keeping the D.T Dynasty going in the next tourney:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭blossom180

r i p nanny sinnott. s.t.d nanny

Advertisement